ITS MIKE VICKS FAULT THAT HE IS IN JAIL!!!!!

earl01 (3/3/2008)
projectcloud (3/3/2008)
first off, pick up a English book, your grammar is horrible. second, quit typing in all caps; it's more annoying than the point your trying to make. third, i would be more the happy with just an 9-7 or 8-8 record next season. we are in the rebuilding stages.

You're putting a capital "E" in the word english,and u got the nerve to tell me to pick up an english book,lmao...

boy,im on the net..grammer shrammer,its don't make a who..

ummm...........cause thats how its supposed to be spelled?:w00t:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gritz
Same Ol Falcons (3/3/2008)
Mike Harrison (3/3/2008)
So, who here likes goin to the zoo?

I haven't been to one since I was a kid - I need to go to another one

I live way up here in Dawson County. We had to close our zoo down.

The chicken died.

gritblitzer (3/3/2008)
Mike Harrison (3/3/2008)
So, who here likes goin to the zoo?

I haven't been to one since I was a kid - I need to go to another one

I live way up here in Dawson County. We had to close our zoo down.

The chicken died.

lmao. Last time I went I could only stay for like 10 minutes because a peacock kept chasin my girl around so she was to scared to go back in lol I tried not to laugh but to see her runnin like **** screamin because of a peacoock was priceless lol

Guest Gritz
Mike Harrison (3/3/2008)
lmao you are just askin for jailtime

I noticed you didn't use the Qoute feature :w00t:

My mom didn't raise any stupid children (except for my brother and my sister.).

You're on your own with the word grouping......:D

7) Teams generally don't like the idea of a stupid QB, it is considered one of the positions most requiring a higher IQ and thought process. Yet to look at Vick talent evaluators see someone constantly in trouble, Ron Mexico, who also was so stupid that he was smoking dope while dealing with federal charges and out on bond, where they do drug testing alot. This does not indicate a high intelligence or rational thought process, also lowers his worth, because a team can't believe he will stay out of jail and trouble for the entire length of a contract. Plus he will be close to thirty when he gets out this time, not including any state charges, and that is not a prime time for someone sitting out 3 years and coming back in Football health.

whoa son..the smoking of pot is getting him out of jail early because of the program his is in..don't believe for a minute that the judge gave him the extra time because of that like he said..he was gonna give it to him anyway..and,minor things were blown up in the media and u took the bait and ran with it..ron mexico was between him the woman..the water bottle was tested and found not to have drug traces in it..he set up a business with his boys and they took advantage of it and ran with it and figured dog fighting would bring in more money since vick was not letting them go on shopping sprees..

Mike Harrison (3/3/2008)

lmao. Last time I went I could only stay for like 10 minutes because a peacock kept chasin my girl around so she was to scared to go back in lol I tried not to laugh but to see her runnin like **** screamin because of a peacoock was priceless lol

All I remeber is Prarie Dogs all over the place barking at us

Mike Harrison (3/3/2008)

All I remeber is Prarie Dogs all over the place barking at us

now thats a redneck zoo. lol Did ya'll have a possum caged up and wild turkeys runnin arouund lol

Guest Gritz

It seems like every time I go to a zoo, whether it's here in Atlanta, New Orleans, Washington D.C., etc... the spider monkeys always decide that's the day that they....how do I delicately put this?...should gratify themselves in a very public manner.

Kinda ruins the whole zoo experience......

gritblitzer (3/3/2008)
It seems like every time I go to a zoo, whether it's here in Atlanta, New Orleans, Washington D.C., etc... the spider monkeys always decide that's the day that they....how do I delicately put this?...should gratify themselves in a very public manner.

Atleast they aren't throwing poo

Mike Harrison (3/3/2008)
BirdsOfPrey (3/3/2008)
Hey guys! You left me. I stepped outside to walk the dog and I came back and you guys were gone. Not cool.:angry:

my bad. we took care of that Vick thread and moved on. Im thinkin bout changin my screen name to King Hijack

how bout,KING NO GAME!!!

its a school night,get yourself a girlfriend..i work from home,i'll be up all nite till i have to pick the mrs. up from the airport

gritblitzer (3/3/2008)

Are those the ones that they let run around in the tree outside in the Atlanta zoo. Those freaked my kids out. Giraffes freak me out.

Guest Gritz
I was at the grocery store earlier and saw a couple of magazines that said it looks like Britney Spears is pregnant again

Well..........she is from Louisiana and has been hanging out with her dad a lot lately.....

I'm just sayin'....You do the math.