ITS MIKE VICKS FAULT THAT HE IS IN JAIL!!!!!

dirtybird025 (3/3/2008)
earl01 (3/3/2008)
HOW IS IT STUPID WHEN YOUR WHOLE TEAM GOES IN THE TANK..

HOW IS THAT STUPID..

DON'T GIVE ME THAT BYRON OVER JOEY CRAP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SEASON EITHER..HE IS A WEAKLING..AND BYRON IS A PITCHER

and this is you every time you post on here

retard.gif

LMAO...Holla1

THATS ME,AT A CELEB EVENT IN FLORIDA LAST WEEKEND FOR NFL PLAYERS..

IF U GUESS MY FACE U WILL KNOW WHO I AM

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

VICKISOURQB (3/3/2008)
I dont see anything wrong with BUMP

me neither..

i get on here and state the obvious,and people with blood in their mouth's come out from all corners of the wall after hanging upside down all day in the basement and spew garbage..

this team did not believe in themselves without that man..u get your brooking,and dunn,who looked on and moved on,but did not notice nothing within the team itself..they followed him..And believed in him heavily...

And some on this board is as blind As those 2 players,and the front office were

michaelgee (3/3/2008)
Mods, please do something to help cleanse this mb

STOP RUNNING TO THE MOBS..

IGNORE IT..BLOCK ME..OR DO WHATEVER..U SEEM LIKE THE,IM GONNA RUN AND TELL TYPE..

GROW UP

THIS IS NOT AN IM BLAMING OTHERS FOR VICK THREAD..

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL,

"THE TEAMS LEADER WAS MORE TO THEM THAN ANY OF U THINK..EVEN THE FRONT OFFICE,AND SOME PLAYERS WHO SAW IT EVERYDAY BUT DIDN'T WANT TO ADMIT IT THREAD"

earl01 (3/3/2008)

BUT,REGARDLESS OF WHAT U NON ATHLETIC POSTERS SAY,HE WAS THE TEAM...

THE MOMENT THE SEASON STARTED IN '07,THIS TEAM KNEW THAT ITS LEADER WAS GONE AND NO WAY IN HECK WOULD THEY HAVE THE CONFIDENCE TO DO ANYTHING LAST YEAR..

VICK LEAVES AND THE TEAM FALLS APART..

MONTANA,ELI,BRETT,DONOVAN,PEYTON,BARTKOWSKI,YOUNG,JOHNNY U.,ROMO,STAUBACH,AIKMAN,MOON,OR YOUR BELOVED MATT SCHAUB,TEAMS HAVE MOVED ON AND PLAYED WELL WITHOUT THEM..

NEVER HAVING THEM THINK THAT THE ONLY REASON THEY MADE THE PLAYOFFS,OR HAD THE FEELING THEY COULD WIN A GAME ON THE LAST PLAY,OR PLAYED ON MONDAY NIGHTS,OR THANKSGIVING IS BECAUSE THEY COULD DO IT AND WIN WITH ANY OTHER TEAM...

U WANTED YOUR SIGNAL CALLER TO HAVE DECENT BRETT AND PEYTON NUMBERS..WELL U GOT IT,BUT GUESS WHAT? THE NUMBERS THAT COUNTED WERE THE NUMBER OF POINTS THAT U HAD AT THE END OF THE GAME..

ONCE MIKE COMES OUT AND PLAYS FOR ANOTHER TEAM,BET YOUR BOTTOM DOLLAR THAT HE WILL BE IN THE PLAYOFFS BEFORE THE FALCONS WILL,AND WILL GET AT LEAST 2 SB RINGS BEFORE THEY DO AS WELL...

HAD TO GET THAT OUT..

AND TD SINCE U DO PAY ATTENTION TO THIS BOARD,U NEED TO GET ON YOUR KNEES AND BEG KEN HEROCK TO COME BACK TO THIS TEAM AND DO YOUR DRAFTING..

YES YOUR DRAFTING!!!

HE PUT TOGETHER A RUN AND SHOOT TEAM THAT AFTER 2 YEARS AND 95 PERCENT OF THE PLAYERS WHO WERE BROUGHT IN FOR THE RUN AND SHOOT TEAM FOR JUNE JONES,THEN PLAYED FOR DAN REEVES,THEY WERE A POWER RUNNING TEAM AND WENT TO THE SUPER BOWL IN 98....

GET HIM NOW!!!!!

WOW ITS NOT A N00BIE. :P

NO IM NOT A NOOBIE..

JUST A FRUSTRATED FAN KNOWING THAT BEFORE WE GO ANY FURTHER,WE HAVE TO DISMISS 47 MORE PLAYERS WHO DID NOT PRACTICE OR PLAY WITH VICK..

THE MINDSET IS AlWAYS GONNA BE THAT HE WILL RESCUE US,AND WE CAN'T WIN WITHOUT HIM WITH THIS TEAM...

Every body always says Vick not being there was the whole problem. Everybody forgets we havent had a coach since Reeves left. Lots of things wacked out besides vick. We had a coach this year that never had his heart in Atl. That was a bigger problem i think.

SteveB10 (3/3/2008)
Every body always says Vick not being there was the whole problem. Everybody forgets we havent had a coach since Reeves left. Lots of things wacked out besides vick. We had a coach this year that never had his heart in Atl. That was a bigger problem i think.

YEA..U MAKE A GREAT POINT..

MORA WAS MORE A CHEERLEADER THAN A COACH..

AND WAS AFRAID OF MAKING HIS OC DO A BETTER JOB OF CALLING PLAYS

earl01 (3/3/2008)

NO IM NOT A NOOBIE..

JUST A FRUSTRATED FAN KNOWING THAT BEFORE WE GO ANY FURTHER,WE HAVE TO DISMISS 47 MORE PLAYERS WHO DID NOT PRACTICE OR PLAY WITH VICK..

THE MINDSET IS AlWAYS GONNA BE THAT HE WILL RESCUE US,AND WE CAN'T WIN WITHOUT HIM WITH THIS TEAM...[/quote]

yea......he will sure make us win games while he is in prison.........vick is gone, buh bye;)

nativefalcon (3/3/2008)
earl01 (3/3/2008)
HE IS STILL PART OF THIS TEAM

For a "little" while longer. ;)

I WAS ONE WHO SAID HE WOULD BE FOUND GUILTY AND DO TIME..AND NOT LET MY EMOTIONS RUN WITH IT..

BUT,HE IS THE FRANCHISE..BLANK WILL NOT LET HIM GET AWAY UNTIL HE SEE'S IF HE ATE TOO MUCH CHICKEN IN JAIL

Randall Flagg (3/3/2008)
Too bad there isn't an IQ test involved in becoming a member of these forums... That would cut down on crap like this cluttering the board...

AGAIN A CRAP ARTIST WHO DIDN'T READ THE BLOG..

JUST PUT ME ON YOUR IGNORE LIST LIL BUDDY

1) All caps indicates yelling on message boards and is considered impolite.

2) Stated last year by management of the Falcons, cutting Vick this year after a certain date costs less in cap room than if they cut him immediately.

3) He will be out of football at least until next year, if that is the Football commissioner does not levy a one year or longer suspension for his actions and lying to him about his involvement.

4) One of the states, West Virginia or Virginia is still considering charges against Vick for his actions in their state. They are going to decide whether to charge him after his release from Federal prison. So he may get out of Federal Jail and then have to go to court for State charges and maybe jail again on state charges. So he may not get to go to see the Football commissioner until he gets out of state jail, up to another 5 years.

5) After the way he treated Blank and the bad press Blank had to deal with because of his actions it is highly doubtful that Vick will ever be allowed to play for the Falcons again. Blank was fed up dealing with the media over the repeated stupidity of Vick before he went to jail, and I doubt he wants the job of dealing with the backlash of the media and protesters if he ever put him on the field.

6) The problems last year were a compounded problem of lack of focus because of Vick trial, new coach who really didn't want to be here and staff, new coach trying to use zone blocking personnel in a power blocking scheme, and lots of injuries. The O-line was not big enough to do the style of blocking asked of them, so they couldn't block for passers or runners, watch the tapes, you will see most sacks coming not on blitzs but with the defenses front four.

7) Teams generally don't like the idea of a stupid QB, it is considered one of the positions most requiring a higher IQ and thought process. Yet to look at Vick talent evaluators see someone constantly in trouble, Ron Mexico, who also was so stupid that he was smoking dope while dealing with federal charges and out on bond, where they do drug testing alot. This does not indicate a high intelligence or rational thought process, also lowers his worth, because a team can't believe he will stay out of jail and trouble for the entire length of a contract. Plus he will be close to thirty when he gets out this time, not including any state charges, and that is not a prime time for someone sitting out 3 years and coming back in Football health.

I give you a 5% chance that Vick will ever play for Falcons again, and 50% chance he will play as a QB in the league again.

projectcloud (3/3/2008)
first off, pick up a English book, your grammar is horrible. second, quit typing in all caps; it's more annoying than the point your trying to make. third, i would be more the happy with just an 9-7 or 8-8 record next season. we are in the rebuilding stages.

You're putting a capital "E" in the word english,and u got the nerve to tell me to pick up an english book,lmao...

boy,im on the net..grammer shrammer,its don't make a who..