First take

stldirtybird (3/3/2008)
That was the most dumbest segment about the falcons choice.

Too many people, including the Stews, make far too much of Turner being a backup rb. Every rb in the NFL would be the backup to LT in San Diego.

xnex (3/3/2008)
stldirtybird (3/3/2008)

Too many people, including the Stews, make far too much of Turner being a backup rb. Every rb in the NFL would be the backup to LT in San Diego.

That's my point.

OMG, this guy couldn't even beat out Tomlinson for the starting job. He must stink.

fan since 1968 (3/3/2008)
Is that the show with Bayless? If so it's guaranteed to be dumb.

It is one in the same. Amazingly Bayless was in favor of the signing said he talked to Lorenzo Neal on screen and off and Lorenzo who he respects a lot said Turner is the real deal and is a legit starter. It was the 2 live goobs that was knocking it.

xnex (3/3/2008)
stldirtybird (3/3/2008)

I agree. How many RBs would play ahead of LT? MT will be a star for us. With his frame he can definitely run in the middle. He doesn't go down on first contact and once he gets into the secondary he's gone (4.4 speed). I love the signing. He's better than anyone we could have picked in the draft, eg. McFadden.

yo have to seperate Skip the side show and Skip the analyst - he says a lot of that wild "poop" to just incite but he sometimes says things that are very informative, for example - he said that Lorenzo Neal said on the show, on and off camera that Turner is a stud of a RB, - good praise from a guy that blocked for Eddie George in his prime, LT,a nd Corey Dillon

FalconFan13 (3/3/2008)

It is one in the same. Amazingly Bayless was in favor of the signing said he talked to Lorenzo Neal on screen and off and Lorenzo who he respects a lot said Turner is the real deal and is a legit starter. It was the 2 live goobs that was knocking it.

2 live Goobs, like it. I listen to The Zone until they come on. They're both idiots. How in HE!! did they get on national radio? Their show isn't qualified to be on college radio!!

ATL4ever (3/3/2008)
FalconFan13 (3/3/2008)

2 live Goobs, like it. I listen to The Zone until they come on. They're both idiots. How in HE!! did they get on national radio? Their show isn't qualified to be on college radio!!

Being truthful i don't listen to any of them. I watch or listen to mike and mike in the morning and thats about it for radio or tv besides the NFL Network. Tried Zone and stews and just never liked any of them.

Same Ol Falcons (3/3/2008)

yo have to seperate Skip the side show and Skip the analyst - he says a lot of that wild "poop" to just incite but he sometimes says things that are very informative, for example - he said that Lorenzo Neal said on the show, on and off camera that Turner is a stud of a RB, - good praise from a guy that blocked for Eddie George in his prime, LT,a nd Corey Dillon

If a good FB like Lorenzo considers MT a stud then I'm all for it. He will be a stud. He reminds me of LT with his build and speed. Not saying MT will be as good as LT but if he's half as good, we'll have a star.