Is Dwayne Robertson in our future?

etherdome

I live in New York...and I know alot about the Jets....us letting Vilma sign with a rival was a horrible mistake...and Robertson will not be a good fit for us....he was a very early draft pick and never lived up to it....yet asked for alot of money.

NO TO ROBERTSON!!!!

**21*Brooklyn Skull*21** (3/2/2008)
I live in New York...and I know alot about the Jets....us letting Vilma sign with a rival was a horrible mistake...and Robertson will not be a good fit for us....he was a very early draft pick and never lived up to it....yet asked for alot of money.

NO TO ROBERTSON!!!!

You saw Robertson in the 3-4. He is not a NT. However, can he be a very good UT? I don't know, but he merits attention. If we trade our 4th for Robertson and manage to re-do his contract, he could be a great addition.

nah im good, these DT are getting rediculous contracts and teams are giving up way to much for them...

Id rather save the draft picks and if we dont draft ellis or dorsey, theres always guys like dre moore, Pat sims, marcus Harrison, and so on....better value in the end.

Look at the bills. they gave up a 3rd and a 5th rnder for Stroud who is like 30 and is coming off a serious injury. He probably has about 3 year left in him, and That 3rder could have been used on somone to develop for the future.

There is alot of depth in this draft, later picks are more valuble than ever...Im so glad TD see's this and hasnt traded any of our picks away.

Also look at the Jets, they gave up the same for Kris Jenkins who is only 28 but **** wasnt he hurt for a while too???

To me it just isnt worth it.

**21*Brooklyn Skull*21** (3/2/2008)

NO TO ROBERTSON!!!!

dude thats a serious sig of hall you got there