I love this new "character" theme being installed by Dimitroff.

Rich McKay didn't care. The thugs will be gone and this team will be respected on and off the field. I've been a fan since around 79 and 80 and I've never been more embarrassed than I was the past couple of years. This is a new era of Falcons history and I believe it's gonna be a great one.

Dimitroff, we appreciate what you're doing.

birdweiserrr (3/2/2008)
Rich McKay didn't care. The thugs will be gone and this team will be respected on and off the field. I've been a fan since around 79 and 80 and I've never been more embarrassed than I was the past couple of years. This is a new era of Falcons history and I believe it's gonna be a great one.

Wow a positive post, I didn't know you had it in you.

#1falconsfan (3/2/2008)
birdweiserrr (3/2/2008)

I'm multi-talented.

birdweiserrr (3/2/2008)

We have had the falcons filter in place for years. This is nothing new, I just hope Dimitroff makes sound football decisions.

insight (3/2/2008)
birdweiserrr (3/2/2008)

We have had the falcons filter in place for years. This is nothing new, I just hope Dimitroff makes sound football decisions.

The Falcons Filter was non-existent. We drafted J Williams and he fell because teams were worried about his character. The Falcons Filter, what a joke that was.

By "thug" you mean players with character issues that see them have trouble with the law, or players that speak out against questionable coaching decisions?

We need to bring in some big time talent to win games and be respectable on the field. You don't gain respect on the field by sucking, so I hope we have a great draft and sign a few more FA's. 4-12 is unacceptable. No one wants to sit through that again.

i cant agree...

Tom Brady...baby mama drama

Randy Moss...restraining orders domestic violence

Brett Favre ....too old , alcoholic

Chad Johnson....too much mouth

shall i continue....my point is these athletes are regular people and people get in trouble sometimes especially when you have people after because they want to sue for money....its great to have good character but you honestly cant blame some of these guys for everything....Hall was just pissed with his coach so was shockey....Pacman hung with the wrong crowd wrong place at wrong time....if i had that money i would make it rain too lol....Vick dont let me start....you gotta look at the whole picture

Grim Truth (3/2/2008)
By "thug" you mean players with character issues that see them have trouble with the law, or players that speak out against questionable coaching decisions?

We need to bring in some big time talent to win games and be respectable on the field. You don't gain respect on the field by sucking, so I hope we have a great draft and sign a few more FA's. 4-12 is unacceptable. No one wants to sit through that again.

You wouldn't really have a choice would you? 4-12 is perfectly acceptable seeing as how WE ARE COMPLETELY RE-BUILDING OUR FRANCHISE. You guys with the ridiculous expectations are going to fall hard.

birdweiserrr (3/2/2008)
#1falconsfan (3/2/2008)
birdweiserrr (3/2/2008)

I'm multi-talented.

:laugh: :laugh: