Success will depend on

Abe

Mike Mularkey... We have already learned that even if you get good players your offensive coordinator can make or break your team. (Greg Knapp)-(Petrino, remember he called the plays)

I guess we have so much left to do that this might be too early to bring up... And i will miss Dunn... but NOT Dunn up the middle!!!

Abe (3/2/2008)
Mike Mularkey... We have already learned that even if you get good players your offensive coordinator can make or break your team. (Greg Knapp)-(Petrino, remember he called the plays)

I guess we have so much left to do that this might be too early to bring up... And i will miss Dunn... but NOT Dunn up the middle!!!

i think everyone will miss dunn, he was a presence in the locker room, a great leader, and a great person off the field.

Dalton (3/2/2008)
i think everyone will miss dunn, he was a presence in the locker room, a great leader, and a great person off the field.

Absolutely, but I will not miss him being called up the middle on a 3rd and 6. As great a back and person as Dunn is, you can't expect success with that as your gameplan.

I will remember Dunn for ALL the great things he did and not for his faults... I believe that is how you honor a good man. It wasnt his fault that the coach allways called the wrong plays for him. Our line sucked which didnt help and of course when you play from behind its hard to run. Now that i have just said his farewell speech i wont miss his hop scotch 1 2 roll into a ball move that he perfected the last 2 years... He will be missed tremendously in the locker room of course! But by me being raised by a single mother his efforts off the field will be the only regretable part of him leaving at this point... atleast for me.