Dimitroff is the Man!

michaelgee

TD runs silent and runs deep. I love it. We have a solid GM!

The McKay days "FO Leaks" are sealed, I respect the way TD operates. He got his man and we just got credibility in the league, well, after we start winning anyway.

I do think this MTurner Trade will earn respect for the Team, TD for sure, as well as this being just another step away from the past problems.

We have a new identity 32/33 Rules!

assuming MT stays at 33, fwiw, he was 32 in college but that number has been taken so I figure that MT will remain 33.

michaelgee (3/2/2008)

The McKay days "FO Leaks" are sealed, I respect the way TD operates. He got his man and we just got credibility in the league, well, after we start winning anyway.

I do think this MTurner Trade will earn respect for the Team, TD for sure, as well as this being just another step away from the past problems.

assuming MT stays at 33, fwiw, he was 32 in college but that number has been taken so I figure that MT will remain 33.

tuner has been in atlanta since friday so i wouldnt say he is running silent but i will say i like what he is doing.

dan minnich (3/2/2008)
michaelgee (3/2/2008)

tuner has been in atlanta since friday so i wouldnt say he is running silent but i will say i like what he is doing.

Lets just say that he is not hyping but doing.

quote]Bloodhoundz Reborn (3/2/2008)

Hopefully these moves turn out great. I will say McKay was handicapped by Alex Gibbs when it came to building our O-line. you know that is right on the money. i had forgotten all about alex gibbs. he had to be hindered by him because they thought so much about his opinion. thanks for bringing that up, it changes my thoughts of mckay somewhat.

Bloodhoundz Reborn (3/2/2008)
Hopefully these moves turn out great. I will say McKay was handicapped by Alex Gibbs when it came to building our O-line.

That is one thought Bloodhoundz, but it had more to do with McKay's inability to draft Oline. Remember some of the Bucs lines were terrible. Kenyatta Walker immediately comes to mind. His forte' was defense. McKay always scared me trying to get cute and draft linemen in the 5th round.