Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cweb

Vick

21 posts in this topic

i think his greatest accomplishment was #1 but i think his greatest play was #4. i was watching a replay of it and it never gets old.

It's easy to forget just how great those Vick days were! Man he makes football exciting!

Vick will always be known to the world as the football player that ran a dog fighting business. That is, by far, his greatest accomplishment. That's what he'll be known for, for many many years. People that don't even watch football know all about Michael Vick.

It's not like we go to the playoffs a lot and we've gone to the NFC championship game only twice in my lifetime. Once was with Vick and it wasn't because we had an amazing offense or even an amazing defense...it was b/c we had Vick. Pure and simple. He ALWAYS gave us a chance to win and they NEVER gave him a #1 WR or even a decent offensive line.

bossFALCON (3/2/2008)
i think his greatest accomplishment was #1 but i think his greatest play was #4. i was watching a replay of it and it never gets old.

Yeah that play against the Vikings where he split the defenders was sick!!! Last season was horrible! I never want to see any BS like last season again. How boring were most of the games? Thank God for Abraham!!!

I'm for Vick in 2009! Better us than someone else while were stuck with no Pro Bowl calibur QB.

How exciting was that draft where we traded up to get Vick? The guy was good from day 1 and just imagine how good we could be if we actually signed Turner, drafted Jake Long, and let him throw to a new and improved Roddy White! You know Vick is going to come back dedicated and humbled.

birdweiserrr (3/2/2008)
Vick will always be known to the world as the football player that ran a dog fighting business. That is, by far, his greatest accomplishment. That's what he'll be known for, for many many years. People that don't even watch football know all about Michael Vick.

Why must you always be so negative? That had nothing to do with the topic.

I don't see how anyone could say that there is another QB that is going to be available the next 2 years that is more capable of leading a team to the Super Bowl than Vick. Get him Jake Long along with Michael Turner and Roddy White and it's over! That's a potent offense and if Jamaal Anderson actually comes around this year and Abraham can stay healthy, with that Defense, they will have a great chance. D-hall just needs to chill for a second as ATL has love for him! Mike Smith is a great defensive mind and if Hall sits tight he will be playing on a great Defense. If not, Vick goes to the Raiders most likely or the Bears, Tears it up and we get stuck with project QB's for the next 5 years or so? It's not like Super Bowl QB's grow on trees.

"It's funny how the haters are attracted to everything Vick."

That's a good one.

I loved how it when it was third down, i felt like we always had a chance as long as we had Mike Vick. He gave me hope and i didn't feel nervous at all, cause at any moment, Vick could do something amazing. When he snapped the ball, i would hold my breath, waiting for that breath-taking play. I'd go with Vick anyday over some lame ##### 1 dimensional pocket passer. There were plays where all our QB's could've gotten the short first down, but froze. If only Vick were here. He's the Falcons' GOKU.

Your no Falcons fan. Get real buddy! What do you miss Bobby Hebert? He's the only reason we won half the games we did. They never gave him any support!!!

loowe (3/2/2008)

That's a good one.

I loved how it when it was third down, i felt like we always had a chance as long as we had Mike Vick. He gave me hope and i didn't feel nervous at all, cause at any moment, Vick could do something amazing. When he snapped the ball, i would hold my breath, waiting for that breath-taking play. I'd go with Vick anyday over some lame ##### 1 dimensional pocket passer. There were plays where all our QB's could've gotten the short first down, but froze. If only Vick were here. He's the Falcons' GOKU.

I completely AGREE!!! The guy is amazing to watch! I do not want to see him on another team when we could have him. He will get signed by another team, believe that! 63 QB's played in the NFL last year. How many of those can you say is a better athlete than Vick? How many of those have the arm strength or agility?

Cweb (3/2/2008)
loowe (3/2/2008)

That's a good one.

I completely AGREE!!! The guy is amazing to watch! I do not want to see him on another team when we could have him. He will get signed by another team, believe that! 63 QB's played in the NFL last year. How many of those can you say is a better athlete than Vick? How many of those have the arm strength or agility?

I'm with you guys Vick is better most of the starting QBs playing now. Also stop this vick could not pass BS, when vick had time he was very accurate.