Hall tells Schefter NO Chance he will be back in ATL

michaelgee

So, D-Hall was on Sirius NFL radio and says that he told the team repeatedly that he didn't want to be traded and only after he kept seeing all the rumors did he come to the conclusion that he wouldn't be here next year. When you see the news reports, they are worded in such a way as to make it seem like Hall just went to the team and asked to be traded. Wonder which story is true?

Mr. Offseason (3/2/2008)
i do think he could be traded, but i just have no idea what is up with that situation right now.

also, DJ, i dont know the story behind dirtybird025 and the thing in your sig. i just never knew what it was for, is it possible you could explain it?

lol bro im not DJ. Dirtybird025 had a friend that died in the NIU shooting. Dirtybird and I are friends and really cool, so i decided to add it, to respect him and others that have died. also im going to college next year, and i hope they do something about it, because i do not want to be in a shootout at my school.

lol bro im not DJ. Dirtybird025 had a friend that died in the NIU shooting. Dirtybird and I are friends and really cool, so i decided to add it, to respect him and others that have died. also im going to college next year, and i hope they do something about it, because i do not want to be in a shootout at my school.

ha i knew that but i think i must have just typed it after seeing "DJ IS DA FUTURE" at the bottom of the screen when i hit reply. my bad.

the first time i read it i thought you said dirtybird025 died and i was really shocked. but thats cool that you did that, i was just curious about what it was regards to (i assumed it involved the NIU shooting, just how you were connected to it i mean). thanks for explaining it.

and yeah that is concerning, im going to college next year too so i know what you mean.

Mr. Offseason (3/2/2008)

ha i knew that but i think i must have just typed it after seeing "DJ IS DA FUTURE" at the bottom of the screen when i hit reply. my bad.

the first time i read it i thought you said dirtybird025 died and i was really shocked. but thats cool that you did that, i was just curious about what it was regards to (i assumed it involved the NIU shooting, just how you were connected to it i mean). thanks for explaining it.

and yeah that is concerning, im going to college next year too so i know what you mean.

hows the app process going?? today i just finished my Financial aid and Hope Scholarship, plus my georgia state app. i started on my Kennesaw state app. I cant wait for college.

thanat0s (3/2/2008)
So, D-Hall was on Sirius NFL radio and says that he told the team repeatedly that he didn't want to be traded and only after he kept seeing all the rumors did he come to the conclusion that he wouldn't be here next year. When you see the news reports, they are worded in such a way as to make it seem like Hall just went to the team and asked to be traded. Wonder which story is true?

wow, i havent seen you on these boards in ages.

thanat0s (3/2/2008)

Don't blame MeAngelo, he aintz that smart. He is from da streetz------I am trying to keep my mouth shut till we find a better home for him. F'ing cancer