If Turner isn't signed by now, I don't think he will sign

As of right now, nobody knows for a fact that Turner has been signed or not but I think if he doesn't sign soon in the next day, 2 or 3, I don't see him signing here at all.

I wouldn't get your hopes up until the deal is done because there is a good chance that the deal will never be done.

Twinblade (3/1/2008)
As of right now, nobody knows for a fact that Turner has been signed or not but I think if he doesn't sign soon in the next day, 2 or 3, I don't see him signing here at all.

I wouldn't get your hopes up until the deal is done because there is a good chance that the deal will never be done.

Well, no crap if nothing gets done in the next 2 to 3 days, we mind as well kiss him good-bye. But, I think we will sign him either today or tomorrow. We CANNOT let him get away.

Falcon4Life (3/1/2008)
Twinblade (3/1/2008)

Well, no crap if nothing gets done in the next 2 to 3 days, we mind as well kiss him good-bye. But, I think we will sign him either today or tomorrow. We CANNOT let him get away.

I hope not but I wouldn't be shocked if he signed with somebody else.

I agree about the 2 or 3 day thing. But TB dude even though your negative it doesn't mean you have to broadcast the negativity all over the place. Im not saying be all peaches and cream but dang pimpin just go on a vacation or something you need a few days of bliss to get ya mind right ;) Take you a sexy lady with ya to it will help :)

Twinblade (3/1/2008)
Remember, this team is used to rejections, by coaches and now players ever since you know who went to jail.

Being truthful i got 1 of the 2 coaches i wanted so im pretty happy about that. Spags was the only guy i liked as much. So far i haven't seen any player reject us i doubt they care as long as they get their money who they play for. Which is sad that the league is all about the money now.

Rev.Jesse Jackson. (3/1/2008)
He is more than likely about to sign with the Bears.

I don't think the Bears are in it with Turner. Not to any serious degree anyway. I heard the other day that Lovie Smith was going to give Cedrick Benson one more year to be the man up there.

Take it however you would like. Your negativity just shows the fact that your life has been full of disappointments that you have never overcome. And to be honest, I doubt you ever will. Therefore you transmit that to everyone and everything that you come in contact with.

Sorry, but it is Just the Truth.

Just_the_Truth (3/1/2008)
Take it however you would like. Your negativity just shows the fact that your life has been full of disappointments that you have never overcome. And to be honest, I doubt you ever will. Therefore you transmit that to everyone and everything that you come in contact with.

So just because I think if we don't sign Turner in the next day or two then I don't think we will probably not sign him, so now I have no life? Wow, you must really know me huh noob? Get lost kid.

Mugzy12 (3/1/2008)
we need to STAY POSITIVE u ppl are terrible...we should make a rule...if ur negative get off cuz no one wants u here

If you can't take negative, you need to get off the internet and stay off, at least the message boards because not everybody is going to always be positive.

Just_the_Truth (3/1/2008)

How is him saying if he isn't signed in two days negative? It most likely is the truth, maybe you should change your s/n if you can't handle THE TRUTH.

the FO said friday they have plans with turner, williams, hartsock, and hutchins to spend the weekend in atl. turner is now at a georgia force game and the 4 guys are planned to have dinner with blank 2night its going to be a weekend thing.