Since people love to compare McFadden to Peterson

I don't understand why people come down so hard on Mcfadden he put up insane numbers in a tough as nails SEC. A lot of the players that Mcfadden played against in college are going to be playing on sunday, and he still put up stats that put him in the category of SEC legends like Walker,Jackson,and Smith.When AP was in college has talent and running abillty jumped up and slapped you in the face when you watched him play and so does Mcfadden's.I don't see why anyone would't think this would not translate to the NFL.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bobo smooth (2/27/2008)
I don't understand why people come down so hard on Mcfadden he put up insane numbers in a tough as nails SEC. A lot of the players that Mcfadden played against in college are going to be playing on sunday, and he still put up stats that put him in the category of SEC legends like Walker,Jackson,and Smith.When AP was in college has talent and running abillty jumped up and slapped you in the face when you watched him play and so does Mcfadden's.I don't see why anyone would't think this would not translate to the NFL.

AP did it in a pro-style offense. McFadden did not.

Joshua Affonso (2/28/2008)
bobo smooth (2/27/2008)

I will not discredit what AP did in college but he played in the big 12. a conference that has Baylor,Kansas, and Texas Tech those defenses weren't exactly cream of the crop when he was there. a lot of those highlights they show of AP in college are courtesy of alot of really bad tackling and a awesome OU o-line. Who the **** even though about arkansas before Mcfadden got there.AP is a awesome running who can't remember the last time he ran behind a average O-Line. Arkansas ran that 'WILD HOG'' formation because they had a less than stellar O-line and no QB. Talent is Talent put the right pieces around it and watch it shine.

bobo smooth (2/28/2008)
Joshua Affonso (2/28/2008)
bobo smooth (2/27/2008)

Exactly, you just proved my point. McFadden will not get that in the pros.

I will not discredit what AP did in college but he played in the big 12. a conference that has Baylor,Kansas, and Texas Tech those defenses weren't exactly cream of the crop when he was there. a lot of those highlights they show of AP in college are courtesy of alot of really bad tackling and a awesome OU o-line. Who the **** even though about arkansas before Mcfadden got there.AP is a awesome running who can't remember the last time he ran behind a average O-Line. Arkansas ran that 'WILD HOG'' formation because they had a less than stellar O-line and no QB. Talent is Talent put the right pieces around it and watch it shine.