Perhaps Anderson aint a NFL DE maybe hes more of a linebacker?

JTFalcon89

anderson is the truth and time will show, we reached at 8 to get him but he will still produce in the years to come, at least he has the tough package to get, hes stout against the run, most DE's try too hard to be pass rushers and forget about the run. his pass rushing skills will evolve esp playing with abe. give him time to adjust.

If he doesn't improve, I would be OK with moving him to DT. We really need to see a big improvement from him. He had some good plays, no question, but he was way too spotty. I know he is still young, but we could have drafted a DE in the 2nd or 3rd and gotten much more production of them.

Anderson in 08! And of course, some solid guys at DT, instead of the revolving door bunch we had last year will help. And a solid tackle and guard should help Blalock.

JTFalcon89 (2/25/2008)
Maybe reason Anderson had such a bad year against the pass is maybe hes just a 4-3 outside linebacker I dont know its just a dumb kinda thought. What yall think?

That's a thought I had awhile back. I don't consider him a bust by no means, but if he doesn't gain more weight and work on technique I say try it.