I take pretty much everything that happens at the combine with a grain of salt but...

jidady

Chris Long is just ridiculous. I have never seen a DE look more fluid on these drills. His footwork and natural athleticism is off the charts.

Also, Sedrick Ellis is having a pretty lousy combine, but I kind of like that about him. It's obvious that he doesn't want to run a 40 yard dash or do a vertical jump. He just wants to tackle somebody.

grendel (2/25/2008)
I really hope he falls to us... Chris Long would be an incredible pick at #3... It would also be fun to watch TATF explode ;)

The only way we take Chris Long is if we go with BPA way of drafting which is fine with me. Could we try to beef up Jamall Anderson and move him inside???

grendel (2/25/2008)
Scrappy777 (2/25/2008)
grendel (2/25/2008)
I really hope he falls to us... Chris Long would be an incredible pick at #3... It would also be fun to watch TATF explode ;)

The only way we take Chris Long is if we go with BPA way of drafting which is fine with me. Could we try to beef up Jamall Anderson and move him inside???

No need. We'd have a rotation and situation-specific player sets. On obvious running downs, Long plays RDE and Abe gets a breather. On obvious passing downs, Long plays UT and we have 3 pass rushing DE's on the field.

Yeah i could see that happening