Dont know where

Scrappy777

I read he doesnt have good hips, and could be a coverage liability.

with that said, I really like the guy too. He brings the lumber. If we are lucky he could be there for our 49 pick (HOU).

I dont know how much I like him in terms of value over Bell, Goff or Leman in rounds 3-5 though.

Scrappy777 (2/25/2008)
Yeah i read the same thing bout the hips, but it didn't look that way during his drills. Even mayock, the person who had his negative a being tight hipped noted that he seemed really loose hipped today.

cool, thanks for that info. I didnt get to look into much combine info today.

Scrappy777 (2/25/2008)
Yeah it was some pretty good action. The DE from Ohio State looked really good and Chris Long looked really good. Trevor Laws really stuck out to me at the DT spot. Okam looked fat and slow during drills.

I saw Pat Sims run his forty. His time wasnt bad, but he looked really sloppy. Big gut and man boobs.

Cant deny what he has done on the field, but he looked sloppy compared to guys like Shropshire and Lewis when we took them. He looked like Lavalais out there.

I really don't like the MLB class year. No one is dominant. Check out the sig for our future starting MLB in the 09 draft. Our outside seems to be set with Boley and Brooking. Nicholas can take over for Brooking in 09 when Brooking is gone. Nicholas has better runstopping abilities than DMO and Brooking. The only thing Nicholas has to do is to gain some weight(10-15 lbs maybe). He is only 225.

brvslugger10 (2/25/2008)
I really don't like the MLB class year. No one is dominant. Check out the sig for our future starting MLB in the 09 draft. Our outside seems to be set with Boley and Brooking. Nicholas can take over for Brooking in 09 when Brooking is gone. Nicholas has better runstopping abilities than DMO and Brooking. The only thing Nicholas has to do is to gain some weight(10-15 lbs maybe). He is only 225.
I bet nobody thought DeMeco Ryans would dominate either.