ATLANTA AND D'HALL NEED TO KISS AND MAKE-UP

magnus23

We will have to wait the better part of a season for a drafted CB to be able to start .... meaning we will need another "Lewis Sanders" stop gap for this year.

And to get a pro-bowl caliber CB would be as much or more than what we can lock up Hall for.

His stock has been hurt by his character issues from last year and indirectly by the Falcons poor showing ... so for him to leave now ... he won't get get as much as he thinks he deserves.

And in the past ... he has showed some self-control ... Mora 2006 was even able to muzzle him.

The Falcons should make him our best deal ... and move on. Mike Smith has already tried to mend fences (per SW yesterday) ... and if Hall respects him ... can keep him reigned in.

SIGN HALL - and lets lock up our best players.

magnus23 (2/25/2008)
We will have to wait the better part of a season for a drafted CB to be able to start .... meaning we will need another "Lewis Sanders" stop gap for this year.

And to get a pro-bowl caliber CB would be as much or more than what we can lock up Hall for.

His stock has been hurt by his character issues from last year and indirectly by the Falcons poor showing ... so for him to leave now ... he won't get get as much as he thinks he deserves.

And in the past ... he has showed some self-control ... Mora 2006 was even able to muzzle him.

The Falcons should make him our best deal ... and move on. Mike Smith has already tried to mend fences (per SW yesterday) ... and if Hall respects him ... can keep him reigned in.

I agree. I think TD let the cat out of the bag anyway by saying they are exploring trade possibilities. That appears to be a rookie mistake, I do believe, on his part. If you are going to try and trade him, don't tell everybody. Secondly, if they trade Hall, they just open up another hole on this defense. There are already holes right up the middle.

magnus23 (2/25/2008)

FINALLY !!! The voice of reason.

Statick (2/25/2008)
For them to make up, Hall needs to shut up.

you people kill me with this hall needs to shut up stuff..WHAT HAS THE MAN SAID!!!!if you find out that your trade bait without being notified first from the gm, you would feel not wanted either and start to run your mouth about you wanting to go to a team that wants you..i swear yall same the same stuff over and over again without backing things up.

Your statement above MIGHT just be how we got into this mess.

Our best player wasn't smart enough to NOT be locked up long term.

I think we have one too many "Locked UP Players" already.

I hope TD drafts and signs more intelligent players so they won't get locked up for long term stretches.

I think the VT template has been seen enough.

VT has great athletes, maybe they go to VT for a reason, you think??

VT players couldn't get into GT, just staing what appears to be a huge VT trend.

Michael Vick

Marcus Vick

DHall

more... JWill

did any of these guys actually graduate VT?

not bashing, just asking a question

seems the NCAA has missed something at VT

AT UT Peyton Manning graduated in 3 years, stayed a 4th to play football at his college.

gotta give Peyton his due, intelligent dude who can back it up and doesn't trash talk anybody. A true team player and a winner.

trash talking might be ok, but if you can't back it up you just look stupid.

falconsstomp (2/25/2008)
Statick (2/25/2008)

you people kill me with this hall needs to shut up stuff..WHAT HAS THE MAN SAID!!!!if you find out that your trade bait without being notified first from the gm, you would feel not wanted either and start to run your mouth about you wanting to go to a team that wants you..i swear yall same the same stuff over and over again without backing things up.

Oh please...

It's common knowledge that Hall has a bigger than average mouth and can't control his temper.

Statick (2/25/2008)
falconsstomp (2/25/2008)
Statick (2/25/2008)

Oh please...

It's common knowledge that Hall has a bigger than average mouth and can't control his temper.

It's absolutely true that he cannot control his temper or his mouth.

And who says we have to have a pro-bowl caliber CB? With the Nate Clemments deal and the deal that Assante seems to be looking for, it's certain that Hall will want at least 8 million per year and probably more than that. Let him walk, **** offer him a ride to the airport.