Politics

Fat Matt

There is a new pic of Obama dressed in some Muslim attire. The Clinton campaign has brought it forth to the media. I'm not an Obama supporter (based on policy, not race or religion) but I think it is wrong to bash a candidate because of their religion. He's even came out and said he is not muslim, but even if he was, does it matter? What do you guys think? As Americans are we simply suposed to hate Muslims?

Here is a link to the story.

http://youdecide08.foxnews.com/2008/02/25/...ampaign-source/

Steve_Bartkowski (2/25/2008)
To answer the question:

It is not OK to attack a candidate based on religion unless it is some radical religion of hatred.

It IS ok to attack a candidate based on religion of they have LIED about their religion for political reasons.

I agree with you on that. It's sad that he would have to lie about that (which he doesn't) but we all know that a lot of Americans would have an issue with having a muslim president. Plus he's black so that doesn't help either. I don't have a problem with having a black or muslim president.