should there be a dhall forum created??

falconsstomp

im sick and tired of seeing these stupid threads about hall being traded. the haters will always want to trade away probowl players, and want to rebuild for the future to only trade away those future probowlers in about 4-5 years. and whoever created that thread about dhall to the browns for brady quinn need to be hit in the head with 5 bricks..i wish i was a mod. dont post unrealistic trades about anyone. this isnt madden..

I agree all the new post are getting old I am tired of reading it and having to look through it trying to find real football talk.

and not all that want him traded hate him we just see it as a business, does that make all people that want him to stay huggers or just that they know that he is talented? TD will make the best decision he sees fit either way to make this TEAM better for the long haul not all decisions will be right but not all will be wrong it is always a crap shut, and only hindsight is 20/20

ugadawg (2/25/2008)
I agree all the new post are getting old I am tired of reading it and having to look through it trying to find real football talk.

and not all that want him traded hate him we just see it as a business, does that make all people that want him to stay huggers or just that they know that he is talented? TD will make the best decision he sees fit either way to make this TEAM better for the long haul not all decisions will be right but not all will be wrong it is always a crap shut, and only hindsight is 20/20

no i wouldnt classify people who want hall to stay as huggers, they just know talent when they see it..this man is only 24 and has been to 2 probowls already. sure he has a mouth on him, but 9 times outta 10 he goes out on the field and backs it up..

ugadawg (2/25/2008)
so people that want him to stay are not a hugger but if you want him gone you must be a hater.......double standard much, or did you forget to answer that part of my question?

i didnt see that, well if its business, then TD doesnt know how to to business. you dont tell the press and even the player that you want him to be here and want to get a contract done, then the next couple of days, you shop him around the league without even notifying the player first. dhall said he knew nuthing about being shopped around until he heard it himself. that is not what i would call a good business man. and to answer your question, if u want him gone are u a hater, naw i wouldnt say that, u just dont know talent when u see it..good corners arent that easy to come by, and once u get one, you should stick with him for ever..

falconsstomp (2/25/2008)
ugadawg (2/25/2008)
so people that want him to stay are not a hugger but if you want him gone you must be a hater.......double standard much, or did you forget to answer that part of my question?

i didnt see that, well if its business, then TD doesnt know how to to business. you dont tell the press and even the player that you want him to be here and want to get a contract done, then the next couple of days, you shop him around the league without even notifying the player first. dhall said he knew nuthing about being shopped around until he heard it himself. that is not what i would call a good business man. and to answer your question, if u want him gone are u a hater, naw i wouldnt say that, u just dont know talent when u see it..good corners arent that easy to come by, and once u get one, you should stick with him for ever..

well I am glad you do not run my business

I guess the Steelers wish they had Burress for that SB or

Indy wish they had not let Edge go when they Won

or did the Giant win after not 1 but 2 they lost Barber and Jeremy

how do teams survive oh yea they build a TEAM

and TD never told Hall he wanted him to be here Nor did Smith. They said he made the team better, but they would entertain offers. TD seems like a pretty smart business man to me keeping all options open.

ugadawg (2/25/2008)
falconsstomp (2/25/2008)
ugadawg (2/25/2008)

well I am glad you do not run my business

I guess the Steelers wish they had Burress for that SB or

Indy wish they had not let Edge go when they Won

or did the Giant win after not 1 but 2 they lost Barber and Jeremy

how do teams survive oh yea they build a TEAM

and TD never told Hall he wanted him to be here Nor did Smith. They said he made the team better, but they would entertain offers. TD seems like a pretty smart business man to me keeping all options open.

how would u like it if your boss came up to you and say, were going to "entertain" offers to other candidates for your posititon..how would you feel? i bet you wouldnt feel like it is a good business move then.