qb can wait till second round

eric r

everywhere i look it seems every mock draft board has us taking matt ryan,that would be a wasted pick in the first round.There are too many desent qb's in this years draft to stick with just one.First things first we have't to have an o-line to do anything on offense,we can't run without one and we can't protect our qb's without one,but our d-line needs just as much,these past couple of years teams have been running all over us,we make some of the small name running backs look like future hall of famers.Their is alot of talent in free agency,and i would prefer to look there for a vetern o-linemen are d-linemen.If we can sign some young talent in free agency we will have other options in the draft.

There's a lot of DL and OL talent in this draft that we really need to acquire to build a foundation for years to come. Once that's been addressed, then we can get the other building blocks into place. Only one or two FA's that I see we should attempt to sign. Flozell Adams for the OL, and possibly make a run at Michael Turner for a power running back. We probably do need to sign Redman and maybe draft a QB to learn and eventually take over. I think we need to take a hard look at Flacco.

I agree we should try to sign micheal turner that would put to rest the whole draft mcfadden thing and looking at flacco in the second would be a great pick also,but i feel that us the fans have been in a rebuilding faze forever i mean will we ever get it done.This is a great year for us to make some noise in the nfl and in the draft,and if we can sign some big free agents like turner and maybe grab vilma and a couple others we won't be in that rebuilding faze for too long, as for trading d-hall thats a big one he is a good player when he shows up and i could care less about what he says as long as he can back it up but this past year has been one to look at,i mean whats the chance we draft another corner with that ablity are better yes it would be another first round pick but would the player we pick be worth tradeing d-hall?