Darren McFadden

Knight of God

I am a fan of the big back. I won't even try and deny it. Ironhead, Jamal Anderson, Duckett (of course with Dunn). I can't help but like watching Marion Barber, Brandon Jacobs, Steven Jackson and other guys. I don't really like guys who can't carry a pile. Its annoying watching them get stopped on a regular basis.

I also do not like the comparisons being made between McFadden and Bush, Norwood, and Peterson. At first it didn't bother me, but now its not making the same sense as before. I can be very petty at times especially when it comes to favorites and guys that I like for whatever reason. Now its just time to get real. The reality is that there are more comparisons to Marshall Faulk and Darren McFadden than anything else. I wanted Faulk all of those years ago and I see McFadden as that type of guy. Folks you all say that we need to rebuild, here you go. Is McFadden an every down back? Yes he is. Just like any other RB in this league you do need back-up dancers.

I say Snelling on the PS again or as the #2 FB. Along with McFadden I say Norwood and probably L. Jordan. You will need a guy to push the pile in the later part of the game. This would be perfect. I'm NOT saying go get Jordan. I'm saying that it won't hurt to have McFadden, Norwood, and a bruising #3. ****, keep Snelling back there. Point is, don't mess the comparisons up. McFadden is a lot like Faulk, E. James, and Addis. Pretty successful company sans the exaggeration.

**** no keep dunn and norwood dunns going to retire after this year grab a mike hart or ray rice in later rounds. i dont know why everyone is saying cut brooking and dunn we cant be all young guys with no vets. at least were not like the chiefs all old and decrepid. mcfadden unlike ap can't run through guys upon contact he gets dead legs. and he has fumbling problems unlike hart not counting the florida game

Nick (2/25/2008)
**** no keep dunn and norwood dunns going to retire after this year grab a mike hart or ray rice in later rounds. i dont know why everyone is saying cut brooking and dunn we cant be all young guys with no vets. at least were not like the chiefs all old and decrepid. mcfadden unlike ap can't run through guys upon contact he gets dead legs. and he has fumbling problems unlike hart not counting the florida game
Dunn should have been gone. I'm biased though, I didn't like picking him up. Still hate it. Dunn is garbage, I could care less about his retiring. He is not helping the team one bit its time to move on. Tell me one reason to keep him in the power run game?

Nick (2/25/2008)

have you ever seen mcfadden play?? my guess would be no, all your doing is copying what mike mayock said. his legs do not go dead on contact but he does need to fix his fumbling problem.

as for dunn, we shouldnt wait for him to retire cause he should be cut. he had a great career but his days are over.

dan minnich (2/25/2008)
Nick (2/25/2008)

have you ever seen mcfadden play?? my guess would be no, all your doing is copying what mike mayock said. his legs do not go dead on contact but he does need to fix his fumbling problem.

as for dunn, we shouldnt wait for him to retire cause he should be cut. he had a great career but his days are over.

Now thats where you're mistaking. I'm not a kid for one, I'm a grown man who knows why he made his decision. During the season I RELUCTANTLY watched him play because my co-worker kept saying that he was THE FUTURE OF THE FALCONS...He wasn't bad and some of his play DID in fact remind me of Faulk. After talking to my dad, he said E. James. We were on the same page. I didn't hear Mayock say much about McFadden except that Ryan is better and thats because my wife was busy fussing about Mendenhalls big arms. Don't make assumptions onme man. I changed my mind about McFadden just a few hours ago. I wanted a bruiser. Its not realistic and a better choice than Ryan. So if you'll excuse me.

Legion (2/25/2008)
dan minnich (2/25/2008)
Nick (2/25/2008)

Now thats where you're mistaking. I'm not a kid for one, I'm a grown man who knows why he made his decision. During the season I RELUCTANTLY watched him play because my co-worker kept saying that he was THE FUTURE OF THE FALCONS...He wasn't bad and some of his play DID in fact remind me of Faulk. After talking to my dad, he said E. James. We were on the same page. I didn't hear Mayock say much about McFadden except that Ryan is better and thats because my wife was busy fussing about Mendenhalls big arms. Don't make assumptions onme man. I changed my mind about McFadden just a few hours ago. I wanted a bruiser. Its not realistic and a better choice than Ryan. So if you'll excuse me.

what????

dan minnich (2/25/2008)
Legion (2/25/2008)
Dan, what part don't you understand? I'll try and explain it better.

i dont understand anything. i quoted the other guy(nick) and his response not yours. i never called you a boy or anything like that.

Dan, my computer was showing something else completely. Its kinda weird and hard to explain. I didn't see boy but at times some people around here tend to question folks. In fact I was quite surprised...lol