Trade D-hall?

TrueFan1988

Im new to this board, however, I have been a falcons lover

my whole life. No matter who comes and goes i'll always love all atl teams

till the day i die. I'm amazed that you guys want d-hall out of town

the very reason you guys hate him is the same reason I love him.

His tenacity. he doesn't cause havoc among his team. he just doesn't take shyt

from other teams. When a reciever scores and celebrates he is idolized, hwever if d-hall

does it after an int hes selfish. Yeah, he draws penalties that could often(most times in fact)

go towards the reciever as well. He has been beat but not often. and half the time it's the safty not having his back. even champ bailey gets beat. This would be like losing deion, Not that hall is that good yet. but he will be. he's only 23 for crying out loud. yeah he needs to grow up.I'd rather have one D-hall than ten Ray Buchanon's, and the other

garbage we've had at cb. it'll be ten more years before we get another

corner with d-halls tools and tenacity.furthermore the guy lost his best friend on the team in vick, the coach he loved dearly and drafted him and then to have a season like that when

your the best player on the team.and then on top of all that. the team u live and die for wants to trade you. Shyt that will make the best of us crumble. ****

half of you would jump off a bridge if you lost your job.Whoever gets him will win the superbowl this year.

P.s. Lets not forget Deion was quite a miscrient too. Remember, Fred Tokars,

Remember club Platinum 21. yeah tokars, deion and Dominique used to deal

with tokars, and run drugs out of their clubs. IT never hit the media wave that's why they ran them out of town. thats real shyt. check the history tokars went to jail the same time both left.

My dad told me about that with drugs. This is why he was able to help Irvin. See, people often think that those guys weren't hardcore back then but the media would get draconian threats from the league back in the day. Most stories only started breaking since '00-01.

I like Hall and believe that he is THE best CB in the league.

Side note -- anyone notice how short the memories of the people on these boards are? Lets recap:

Exhibit A - DeAngelo Hall yells at Petrino and says he doesn't like him as a coach.

Message board: TRADE DEANGELO HALL NOW, HE HAS A BAD ATTITUDE!

Exhibit B - Bobby Petrino quits on the team, DeAngelo turns out to be right, and he handles himself in a very mature manner afterwards and says he's here for the long haul.

Message board: RESIGN DEANGELO HALL HE IS THE BEST!

Exhibit C - DeAngelo Hall says he wants to play in Atlanta, but wants a contract extension before next season, which is normal among players entering the last year of their contract.

Message board: HALL IS GREEDY, TRADE HIM!

The important thing to note is that no one is watching him play and judging his worth by what he does ON the field. If some members of this board actually did base their brash decisions on his play there's no way we'd be talking about trading DeAngelo Hall.

It still beats me how the front office would want to get rid of Hall considering he is the best player on our team and he's only 24.

falconva7 (2/25/2008)
Side note -- anyone notice how short the memories of the people on these boards are? Lets recap:

Exhibit A - DeAngelo Hall yells at Petrino and says he doesn't like him as a coach.

Message board: TRADE DEANGELO HALL NOW, HE HAS A BAD ATTITUDE!

Exhibit B - Bobby Petrino quits on the team, DeAngelo turns out to be right, and he handles himself in a very mature manner afterwards and says he's here for the long haul.

Message board: RESIGN DEANGELO HALL HE IS THE BEST!

Exhibit C - DeAngelo Hall says he wants to play in Atlanta, but wants a contract extension before next season, which is normal among players entering the last year of their contract.

Message board: HALL IS GREEDY, TRADE HIM!

The important thing to note is that no one is watching him play and judging his worth by what he does ON the field. If some members of this board actually did base their brash decisions on his play there's no way we'd be talking about trading DeAngelo Hall.

It still beats me how the front office would want to get rid of Hall considering he is the best player on our team and he's only 24.

ROFLMFAO!!!!! I heard from a reliable source that Nate Clements doesn't even have THAT much guaranteed money and that most of that 80mil contract has to do with ifs and maybes...lol Hall liked the contract format because then he would make what he works for instead of so-called name value. He's a worker.

Thanks Guys I was just venting. I thought falcons nation had went crazy im glad

some of us has kept our sanity throught this chaos. D-HALL IS A FIVE STAR PLAYER AS FAR AS NFL RANKINS GO. THERE ARE 32 TEAMS IN THE NFL AND ABOUT ONLY 20-25 FIVE STAR RATED PLAYERS IN THE LEAGUE.quote of rich mcckay after hall's first pro bowl.

he said the falcons had two (vick was the other).

TrueFan1988 (2/25/2008)
Thanks Guys I was just venting. I thought falcons nation had went crazy im glad

some of us has kept our sanity throught this chaos. D-HALL IS A FIVE STAR PLAYER AS FAR AS NFL RANKINS GO. THERE ARE 32 TEAMS IN THE NFL AND ABOUT ONLY 20-25 FIVE STAR RATED PLAYERS IN THE LEAGUE.quote of rich mcckay after hall's first pro bowl.

he said the falcons had two (vick was the other).

Listen TrueFan. There are guys here who invision a team of mindless robots who live in a shell of a reality. They can be above-average with no pay, they can be ferocious with no emotions, and they have to be traditional prototypes and look the part of what they imagine.

The reason the falcons are talking about trading him D-Hall is because he has stated that he didnt want to play for the falcons next year because they didnt give him a contract extension. I agree that he is a great player but he is not a TEAM player and does not fit into the "WE" philosophy that TD is bringing from the Patriots. After next year when his contract expires he will likely get a huge contract from another team and if the falcons trade D-Hall now they will atleast get another first round pick to help with the serious rebuilding. The Cowboys are in need of a cornerback and have two late first rounders that are better than the Giants, and with a late first rounder the Falcons could snag a Brian Brohm, Chad Henne or maybe even get a running back like Jonathan Stewart, Mendenhall, or Felix Jones and still use the 3rd pick overall on a DT. Or they could use the 3rd overall pick to get Run DMC and then get the best available OT, DT, or CB with that late 1st rounder. I think the trade of D-Hall would be good also because if Hall of Fame Defensive Backs coach Emmit Thomas was not able to keep D-Hall happy then no one can. The only way he would be happy is if they are winning and they are not going to be winning right away. The first couple rounds of the draft should go is like this based on what is and isnt going to be available in free agency (hopefully the falcons can get RB Michael Turner from San Diego)...

1) DT - Sedrick Ellis (USC)

1b) CB - Antoine Cason (Arizona) or Aqib Talib (Kansas)

2a) OT - Sam Baker (USC)

2b) ILB - Jonathan Goff (Vanderbilt)

3) QB - Josh Johnson (San Diego)

CRASH, Dude what are you talking about D-Hall said he wanted to be a falcon for life, why not wrap him up for at least seven years and not have to worry about a corner for a very long time it's not like we don't have the money. we lose him we will be searching for a corner of his caliber a very long time. besides him wanting to be traded is a result of him finding out they were agressively trying to trade him. if you found out your boss was trying to secretly get rid of you would you not feel "betrayed".EXCACLTY!!!!!!!FURTHERMORE WE COULD TRADE OUR 1ST ROUNDER WITH DALLAS FOR BOTH THEIR FIRST ROUNDERS. SO THEREFORE THAT WOULD BE A SILLY TRADE EVEN THE INFAMOUS BILLY NIGHT WOULDN'T CONSUMATE.