Quinn Gray?

UGA_DAWG46

UGA_DAWG46 (2/24/2008)
Quinn Gray is a free agent this year. He is a great backup behing David Garrard. He play really well against Houston and I think won 2 game after David Garrard went down. He's a bit faster that Garrard. And may I say, Jacksonville has great success with backup QB. And Mike Smith know Gray.
Cut Harrington draft Johnson and keep Shockley. Thats three good QB's.

Legion (2/24/2008)
UGA_DAWG46 (2/24/2008)
Quinn Gray is a free agent this year. He is a great backup behing David Garrard. He play really well against Houston and I think won 2 game after David Garrard went down. He's a bit faster that Garrard. And may I say, Jacksonville has great success with backup QB. And Mike Smith know Gray.

re-sign redman to one year at least. johnson probably wont play for us until 09 since blank wants to sit the rook and if shock and gray stink it up or if one gets hurt we would be in trouble.

bossFALCON (2/24/2008)
Legion (2/24/2008)
UGA_DAWG46 (2/24/2008)

re-sign redman to one year at least. johnson probably wont play for us until 09 since blank wants to sit the rook and if shock and gray stink it up or if one gets hurt we would be in trouble.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm NO

UGA_DAWG46 (2/24/2008)
Release Harrington and Shockley, Sign Redman and Quinn Gray. Gray to start. If he's hurt, we have a pretty good insurrance in Redman. Toward the end of the year, start Josh Johnson or whoever the rookie is, or put him in occasionally so he can have game experience.

NO WAY DUDE. SHOCKLEY IS DA FUTURE, and as a UGA fan( if you are one, and YEA I QUESTIONED YOUR FANHOOD) you should know a system with lots of playaction would be perfect for DJ. the Run game is important, but mularkey is know to throw in the deep ball in every once in a while, and a mobile QB like DJ would help with trick plays.

GEORGIAfan (2/25/2008)
UGA_DAWG46 (2/24/2008)
Release Harrington and Shockley, Sign Redman and Quinn Gray. Gray to start. If he's hurt, we have a pretty good insurrance in Redman. Toward the end of the year, start Josh Johnson or whoever the rookie is, or put him in occasionally so he can have game experience.

NO WAY DUDE. SHOCKLEY IS DA FUTURE, and as a UGA fan( if you are one, and YEA I QUESTIONED YOUR FANHOOD) you should know a system with lots of playaction would be perfect for DJ. the Run game is important, but mularkey is know to throw in the deep ball in every once in a while, and a mobile QB like DJ would help with trick plays.

I love the Bulldogs, but this is the NFL. I'm a Falcons fan first at this level. DJ did a really good at Georgia, but I don't think he will be our starting QB.

UGA_DAWG46 (2/25/2008)
GEORGIAfan (2/25/2008)
UGA_DAWG46 (2/24/2008)

I love the Bulldogs, but this is the NFL. I'm a Falcons fan first at this level. DJ did a really good at Georgia, but I don't think he will be our starting QB.

sorry bout questioning you fanhood, it was a joke, because of the ESPN commercials. Like i said this Offense seems perfect for DJ. redman was in His offense last year, so of course he did great. this new offense is perfect for Gray or Shock.

UGA_DAWG46 (2/25/2008)
GEORGIAfan (2/25/2008)
UGA_DAWG46 (2/24/2008)

This year he can be. Who else do we have?

falconfansince66 (2/25/2008)
Resign Redman, draft Jake Long and acquire more OL protection. Redman passes for over 3000 yards and 30 TD's in 2008!

PUT DOWN THE KOOL-AID!!!! SAVE YOURSELF. redman does not fit our new system. Redman is better in a spread type offense, but we will have less 3-4wide sets in our new offense. PLUS redman is getting old.

GEORGIAfan (2/25/2008)
falconfansince66 (2/25/2008)
Resign Redman, draft Jake Long and acquire more OL protection. Redman passes for over 3000 yards and 30 TD's in 2008!

PUT DOWN THE KOOL-AID!!!! SAVE YOURSELF. redman does not fit our new system. Redman is better in a spread type offense, but we will have less 3-4wide sets in our new offense. PLUS redman is getting old.

i think if he started he may be able to get the 3,000 yards. no 30 touchdowns though. definitely no 30 touchdowns.