Where will next year combine be at?

UGA_DAWG46

bossFALCON (2/24/2008)
Rev.Jesse Jackson. (2/24/2008)
Nobody wants to come to this old ##### rusty dome

the dome isnt that old. plus it is getting re-painted and upgraded. it is the largest dome in north america. the second largest in the world.

Is AB trying to get an outdoor Stadium or retractable roof type of stadium? I like the way NEW Colts stadium look.

UGA_DAWG46 (2/24/2008)
bossFALCON (2/24/2008)
Rev.Jesse Jackson. (2/24/2008)
Nobody wants to come to this old ##### rusty dome

the dome isnt that old. plus it is getting re-painted and upgraded. it is the largest dome in north america. the second largest in the world.

Is AB trying to get an outdoor Stadium or retractable roof type of stadium? I like the way NEW Colts stadium look.

arthur is trying to get someone to partner with so that we can build one in the next couple of years. he said at the earliest we will have it in year 2014 or 2012 or something like that. maybe even 2016. i dont remember. i saw it on AF.com back when vick went to jail.

the colts new stadium is nice but the cowboys is better. it is going to be the best stadium of the them all.

check it out:

http://stadium.dallascowboys.com/

it has retractable glass doors and a screen that is above the middle of the field like the NBA stadiums. this one is bigger though.