I've looked at 5 pretty good draft sites tonight

silentbob1272

silentbob1272 (2/24/2008)
All their mocks have us taking Ryan at 3. I say J. Long, Ellis, Dorsey, McFadden, even C. Long before friggin Matt Ryan. I hope that they are F.O.S. but they did give me a bad feeling about it, all seemed to see it as a lock.
I really hate the fact that people are so high on him. I hope that TD is laughing at them.

silentbob1272 (2/24/2008)
If Matt Ryan is the pick, please for the love of God trade down, BUILD THE LINES, for once please build the foundation of a great team first.
Everything is about choices. Just because he's there doesn't mean that we HAVE to take him. We didn't HAVE to take Mr. Anderson last year. We could have taken Okoye, or even Willis. They would have laughed, but the laughter would have faded by now with an awesome LB corps made of Boley, Willis, and Brooking or a super DL made of Abraham, Davis, Babs, and Okoye. If Ryan is still there we have the #3 pick. Someone will be there. C. Long, J. Long, Ellis, (Dorsey may be bad with the injury) Gholston (37 reps today, possibly a sub 4.7 40 tomorrow), or McFadden will be there.

bossFALCON (2/24/2008)
i think matt ryan will be a falcon. i have been looking at draft sites and listening to the analysts on the NFLN. we might as well get prepared.

I hope Parcells see his Drew Bledsoe in this guy and hate John Beck. Take our worry away. (From what its seem, Parcell is the coach of the Dolphins. Happy we didn't get Parcell) How about Quinn Gray in free agent?