Okay, Darren McFadden May Work

Knight of God

falconsfan4life3 (2/24/2008)
Sweet. Glad you believe in McFadden now.:P
Well, I mean whats not to like? He doesn't have a bad attitude and I can't judge the children and fighting because I have almost 6 kids and got kicked out of the Navy when I was 22 (almost 11yrs ago) for messing someone up pretty good. As for the skills...he MV7 without the label QB. Blackouts would fade and he and Norwood would dominate.

Legion (2/24/2008)
Okay, I thought about and everything and to tell the truth if McFadden is sitting there and we don't take him I won't understand.

I will say that if you take McFadden and Josh Johnson you'd do even better.:D

regardless of what people say i dont see us trading down. i believe either matt ryan or darren mcfadden will be hoisting up a falcons jersey and cap on april 26th. i kinda think it will be ryan though.

I'm praying its not Ryan...Now McFadden should be our pick, We should not even trade down, trading down would be stupid. I don't care if it gives us more draft picks, no matter how many draft picks we get, these rookies is not going to make a impact right off.

I just wish people will get to the reality and no more fantasy but thats not going to happen.

UGA_DAWG46 (2/24/2008)
McFadden 40 times was amazing. But the questions I have is, Can he run between tackles for 3 to 5 yards gain? And he take the hit from NFL linebacker? Can he control his fumbling?

i think he can. most of the things you have mentioned are fundamental. driving your legs when you take on contact, lowering your shoulder, ball security. i think mcfadden can do it.

Twinblade (2/24/2008)
I'm praying its not Ryan...Now McFadden should be our pick, We should not even trade down, trading down would be stupid. I don't care if it gives us more draft picks, no matter how many draft picks we get, these rookies is not going to make a impact right off.

I just wish people will get to the reality and no more fantasy but thats not going to happen.

i agree i doubt we will trade down. trading down in the 1st is becoming less and less common. matt ryan or darren mcfadden will be drafted by us.

bossFALCON (2/24/2008)
UGA_DAWG46 (2/24/2008)
McFadden 40 times was amazing. But the questions I have is, Can he run between tackles for 3 to 5 yards gain? And he take the hit from NFL linebacker? Can he control his fumbling?

i think he can. most of the things you have mentioned are fundamental. driving your legs when you take on contact, lowering your shoulder, ball security. i think mcfadden can do it.

If he can, then I'm all for him at 3rd.

Matt Ryan. He reminds me of something that I said back under a different username when Vick was here. I said, if Vick was a pocket passer with less arm, same accuracy, no speed and white no one would care about his INT's. Its sad how that has become the reality. My favorite QB in the world before Vick came around was secretly Steve Young. Vick reminded me of him in so many ways. The main difference was his skin. My thing is this...why is it okay that Ryan had a bad OL and no WR's and when the same was for another guy its enough to ask a trade. He's not here anymore and never will be, but we're about to draft a guy who has every downside and none of the upside. Its like a twisted nightmare.

Legion (2/24/2008)
Matt Ryan. He reminds me of something that I said back under a different username when Vick was here. I said, if Vick was a pocket passer with less arm, same accuracy, no speed and white no one would care about his INT's. Its sad how that has become the reality. My favorite QB in the world before Vick came around was secretly Steve Young. Vick reminded me of him in so many ways. The main difference was his skin. My thing is this...why is it okay that Ryan had a bad OL and no WR's and when the same was for another guy its enough to ask a trade. He's not here anymore and never will be, but we're about to draft a guy who has every downside and none of the upside. Its like a twisted nightmare.

steve young was a beast...cannot lie there...