Who is best run defending DT

atlas

atlas (2/24/2008)
Any of them have any leadership qualities eg defensive captain

I'm not positive about this, but I think Dorsey and Ellis were both their team's defensive captains. I could be wrong though. They both definitely show leadership skills. I can speak for Dorsey more, because I've seen him play many times. Whichever one we get (Dorsey or Ellis) will be a great, great pick.

Falcons | Team talks with Sims

Sun, 24 Feb 2008 15:30:01 -0800

Auburn DT Pat Sims said during his NFL Scouting Combine interview that he has talked with the Atlanta Falcons.

NFL | Sims measures in at NFL Combine

Sun, 24 Feb 2008 15:28:17 -0800

Auburn DT Pat Sims measured in at the 2008 NFL Scouting Combine with a height of 6-foot-1 and a weight of 310 pounds.

Pat Sims is a run stuffing DT,,,,and dont forget about the possible shaun rogers trade

I like the Rubin kid....With the recent news of Dorsey's knee injury...I think teams will think long and hard on taking a chance if the injury is serious....I really like the guys motor and skills...but at top 3 money....its hard to take a chance on someone that may have doubts....its got to be a sure thing....I like Dre Moore...not sure if he is a good run stuffer, but he has looked good to me in the combine...