DMAC's 40!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jbeezy

Guest Libid21
Jbeezy (2/24/2008)
4.27!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DRAFT HIM NOW ATL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's one **** of a 40. Speaking of '****' though...

yeah that was impressive.

still dont want him though. norwood can run a 4.3 too. we need a power back.

how about ray rice runnin a 4.44 or mendenhall runnin a 4.43. those are more impressive to me than mcfadden running that fast because you knew he would run a fast time. i want to see what stewart does and i want to see what hart can do a second time around, see if he can get closer to the 4.5 range.

Mr. Offseason (2/24/2008)

how about ray rice runnin a 4.44 or mendenhall runnin a 4.43. those are more impressive to me than mcfadden running that fast because you knew he would run a fast time. i want to see what stewart does and i want to see what hart can do a second time around, see if he can get closer to the 4.5 range.

4.3 is not as fast as 4.2

I watched both McFadden and Norwood play quite a few games.....McFadden runs with more power and more speed....he's just a significantly better player....and he's 20 years old....in a few more years, he will weigh 215-220....I'm not saying get him at all cost, but for me, he's right there with Sedrick Ellis, as who I want at no. 3....I think both are head and shoulders above the rest of the pack, at least for the Falcons.

DMac and Norwood aren't the same player. DMac is a franchise caliber starting RB in the NFL, Norwood is a nice back with a specialty. DMac can do what Norwood does + run with power.

stop all this nonsense of "we need a power back", like DMac is Reggie Bush or someone who can't run up the middle. McFadden is starting RB material. Fact.

Sting129 (2/24/2008)
DMac and Norwood aren't the same player. DMac is a franchise caliber starting RB in the NFL, Norwood is a nice back with a specialty. DMac can do what Norwood does + run with power.

stop all this nonsense of "we need a power back", like DMac is Reggie Bush or someone who can't run up the middle. McFadden is starting RB material. Fact.

I agree with you. He's a special player.

scott24falcs (2/24/2008)
Yeah, McFadden is a great prospect. It's hard to find a guy with his speed, athleticism, and toughness in a RB. But what I find more important is the competition he went up against every week. He wouldn't be my first choice, but he definitely wouldn't be a bad pick.

dude, seriously look at what you just wrote... SEC???? are you ********??? thats the best confrence in the country man, isnt it time for your meds?

Jbeezy (2/24/2008)

4.3 is not as fast as 4.2

thanks einstein. did i ever say it was?

he ran a 4.33 the second time around, just in case you were wondering.

the fact of the matter is i dont think mcfadden can carry the ball and get the tough yards when we need them as a power back. we have norwood in the same role that mcfadden would fill and he has done just fine. id rather get a guy like mendenhall, stewart, forte, hart, ray rice, tashard choice or kevin smith, a more powerful runner, than mcfadden, charles, felix jones, chris johnson... etc.

we dont need more speed, we need a powerful runner that can carry the load. that is not mcfadden.

you are all putting a ton of stock in his 40 time and as impressive as it was it doesnt change the fact that he isnt the guy we need to play ahead of norwood at RB.

"dude, seriously look at what you just wrote... SEC???? are you ********??? thats the best confrence in the country man, isnt it time for your meds?"

- Before you attack someone, you may want to read the context of what I wrote. My point was going up against top competition each week makes him ever better. Nice try though.

scott24falcs (2/24/2008)
"dude, seriously look at what you just wrote... SEC???? are you ********??? thats the best confrence in the country man, isnt it time for your meds?"

- Before you attack someone, you may want to read the context of what I wrote. My point was going up against top competition each week makes him ever better. Nice try though.

im afraid that my IQ might drop every time i read that guys posts. he has no idea what hes talking about.

OMG MCFADDEN IS FAST! NO ONE EVER KNEW THAT UNTIL HE RAN HIS 40 TIMES!

i honestly think mendenhall running a 4.37 is much more impressive/surprising than mcfadden running a 4.27/4.33. thats as fast as AP ran last year.

im afraid that my IQ might drop every time i read that guys posts. he has no idea what hes talking about.

OMG MCFADDEN IS FAST! NO ONE EVER KNEW THAT UNTIL HE RAN HIS 40 TIMES!

i honestly think mendenhall running a 4.37 is much more impressive/surprising than mcfadden running a 4.27/4.33. thats as fast as AP ran last year.

Ya I'd be careful, I wouldn't want it to be any lower! Mendenhall isn't in the same tier as Mcfadden. Get over it! whether we should draft him or not, I'd say that odds are better that we draft Dmac. Is everyone going to run out and buy a Mendenhal jersey? gotta remember it's a business too. Right or wrong, I would say the Odds of us drafting him just went way up, because the guy who signs the checks is a business man , not a football man.

mcfadden is the best back in the draft but that doesnt mean he fits what we need at this point. just like i dont think matt ryan fits what we want to do either.

if we pick mcfadden we will be making the flashy style over substance pick AGAIN and it will not help us nearly as much as dorsey, ellis, long, clady etc would or could help us. and that would frustrate me beyond belief.

USCfalcons23 (2/24/2008)
Jbeezy (2/24/2008)
4.27!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DRAFT HIM NOW ATL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loL@ the bandwagon fans

loL@ basing your draft picks off 40 times

no wonder this franchise is the joke it is

I hate how Atlanta is the only team in the NFL to have bandwagon fans.........