The truth that gazoo speaks and the pure hatred that he receives for it.

I Hate Dogs

Its funny how some on this board bash truth because it doesnt fit their idea of what they believe. I guess you know who you are. But in particular you birdwiesser i have read post after post of you spinning truth to fit your ideas and its sickening. Then you have the nerve and come out and say you agree with gazoo on the post about deangelo hall. Now granted not 100% of gazoo's post agree with but 80%-95% of a post i agree with that means i generally agree with the point. Guys wake up truth and your ideas may not always walk hand in hand.

And before you guys start your bash party on me which is ok because this is my 1st post and my last. Here are my credentials to comment.

I was born in atlanta in 73 at the age of 5 all i wanted for christmas was a falcons uniform out of the sears catalog equipped with helment, pads and football i thought it would make me invincible. I saw the pain in my dad when we lost to dallas in the playoffs in 80. I made my 1st road trip with my dad to new orleans with my dad and fellow employees at marta on a chartered bus in 82(we had on matching bartkowski jerseys). I purchased my season tix package in 97 and have had them every since. Its not many falcon moments that i dont know of in the last 30 years. I was born into this. So dont even try me with saying im not a falcons fan. Truth is truth guys deal with it and live your lives to it, Not with what your desires are. Go Falcons:exclamation:

I don't care what percentage of posts or threads Gazoo makes that you agree with. If I agree with what Gazoo says I'll say so. If Gazoo posts something that isn't true or half true, then I'll challenge his motives.

I don't post near as much as I used to, but I seriously doubt you'll find anything that I've posted that isn't either my opinion or fact. I don't lie. I'm not saying I've never made a mistake, but if I have then I've acknowledged it and corrected the error. There's a huge difference in lying, being caught, and not acknowledging it.

And who are you anyway?

Thats an awfully sweet story about wanting a Falcons jersey for Christmas. That really does make your credentials well above the average Falcon fan who is on this board everyday talking about what is passionate to him or her.

Please, save your ticket package, traveling with Dad stories for your own kids and get real. I don't think you have any insight as to what gazoo or bird is all about. So don't give me your Dr. Phil psycho babble.

Let this be your last post and go back to whatever it was that you did before.

Im a falcons fan whose been watching these boards a long time sir and not only you mr. bird but a lot of so called falcon fans who get on this board and just spit there angle on things that are baseless and sometimes all out lies. Its a difference between fact and opinion and im not saying every post you make is a lie or maybe its just your opinion but the way some people on this board bash people when they present truth and it comes out to be fact they quietly disappear. And for the guy who said this is my 2nd post maybe it is because at 1st i was going to reply under gazoos post but i changed my mind and wanted to start my own thread. Deal with my thread not my stats your the type im talking about you look for holes when they arent none. You take 1% of a issue and try to exploit that and turn my whole point to something else. ITS CALLED SPIN.

And for the guy who said this is my 2nd post maybe it is because at 1st i was going to reply under gazoos post but i changed my mind and wanted to start my own thread. Deal with my thread not my stats your the type im talking about you look for holes when they arent none. You take 1% of a issue and try to exploit that and turn my whole point to something else. ITS CALLED SPIN.

So, let me guess, this is now your "last post"? :laugh:

I believe sir my kids do love the falcons and are proud of it.Here we have another spin doctor. I dont care know to gazoo or mr bird. If we give each other a high 5 after a touchdown fine. If not fine. Deal with the post guys. 99% of the posters on this board dont know each other. One thing i can say about bird he responded to the post and left it at that. So maybe bird is the innocent one because you guys are falling right in to my point. DEAL WITH THE POST. I added the bit on my life because spin doctors like you guys like to blabber "hes probably not a falcons fan anyway". It was not to give my life story. Sad sad sad.

I Hate Dogs (2/24/2008)
Im a falcons fan whose been watching these boards a long time sir and not only you mr. bird but a lot of so called falcon fans who get on this board and just spit there angle on things that are baseless and sometimes all out lies. Its a difference between fact and opinion and im not saying every post you make is a lie or maybe its just your opinion but the way some people on this board bash people when they present truth and it comes out to be fact they quietly disappear. And for the guy who said this is my 2nd post maybe it is because at 1st i was going to reply under gazoos post but i changed my mind and wanted to start my own thread. Deal with my thread not my stats your the type im talking about you look for holes when they arent none. You take 1% of a issue and try to exploit that and turn my whole point to something else. ITS CALLED SPIN.

I challenge you to quote me on ONE lie. I'll be waiting.

DirtyBirdOne (2/24/2008)

Yeah, I guess that "last post" thing was more of a guideline than a hard and fast rule.....:laugh:

gritblitzer (2/24/2008)
DirtyBirdOne (2/24/2008)

Yeah, I guess that "last post" thing was more of a guideline than a hard and fast rule.....:laugh:

:laugh: Yep, kind of like those "this is my last post about YKW" or "I have attended my LAST Falcons game".

I Hate Dogs (2/24/2008)

I can see why you like Gazoo. You even lied about how many posts you would make.:laugh:

I Hate Dogs (2/24/2008)
I believe sir my kids do love the falcons and are proud of it.Here we have another spin doctor. I dont care know to gazoo or mr bird. If we give each other a high 5 after a touchdown fine. If not fine. Deal with the post guys. 99% of the posters on this board dont know each other. One thing i can say about bird he responded to the post and left it at that. So maybe bird is the innocent one because you guys are falling right in to my point. DEAL WITH THE POST. I added the bit on my life because spin doctors like you guys like to blabber "hes probably not a falcons fan anyway". It was not to give my life story. Sad sad sad.

not true people go to the MB get together. see NOOB you need to sit back and learn, before you start posting.

halsey (2/24/2008)
Gazoo probably said things like:

"Vick will not be charged"

"The charges will be dropped"

"They will not convict him"

"Vick will not plead guilty"

"He will be out in a few months"

Yeah, he's right...

My position was steadfast through all that stuff....to wait for all the facts to come out before making a determination on his guilt or innocence. I supported my position with examples of everyone rushing to judgment in the Duke Lacrosse and Richard Jewel cases.

My position on the Vick dogfighting case is distorted constantly by those thart wanted to run him out of town PRIOR to last offseason when we first all heard about the dogfighting. Some on here thought Vick was holding us back from greatness, SUCH AS YOURSELF!

If you have to distort my true position to make a point, then you must not have anything stronger to get me with.

halsey (2/24/2008)
Gazoo, you are right on a lot of things. However, you were in denial about Vick and may still be. I didn't need to wait for him to admit guilt to mulitple felonies to see he needed to go.

You are spot on about D-Hall, however.

In my signature for several weeks I had the statement that I had no idea if Vick was guilty or innocent and that I was going to wait for all the facts to come in before making that determination. I also said that if he was found guilty of dogfighting he could rot in **** for all I cared.

What you are saying completely contradicts what my positions was and what my signature said for weeks if not months.