McFadden telling teams he has 2 children on the way.

halsey

..How many red flag does a guy need before people see the light. There are 2 types of people here: Those that know the Falcons have no business taking McFadden at 3 and those who are generally clueless. If the Falcons take him at 3 they deserve to be the same ole Falcons for another decade.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

halsey (2/24/2008)
..How many red flag does a guy need before people see the light. There are 2 types of people here: Those that know the Falcons have no business taking McFadden at 3 and those who are generally clueless. If the Falcons take him at 3 they deserve to be the same ole Falcons for another decade.

The way it's looking..we'll be the same ol Falcons anyway.

Twinblade (2/24/2008)
Who the f*ck cares? Just another sad attempt to hate on McFadden again, so yes lets hate on a player for having 2 kids on a way.

Some people know the signs of stupidy, immaturity and arrogance when they see it. others are clueless.

and there's the ole "you're just hating" whining all over again. Yeah, just like we were 'just hatin' before Mike Vick went to prison.

halsey (2/24/2008)
Twinblade (2/24/2008)
Who the f*ck cares? Just another sad attempt to hate on McFadden again, so yes lets hate on a player for having 2 kids on a way.

Some people know the signs of stupidy, immaturity and arrogance when they see it. others are clueless.

and there's the ole "you're just hating" whingin all over again. Yeah, just like we were 'just hatin' before Mike Vick went to prison.

Is he running for sheriff?They are redflags.We have to consider it.Bottomline its thomas choice.

Richard Nixon (2/24/2008)
As long as he doesn't get hurt in a barfight or get suspended for drugs, dogkilling, etc., his personal life is just that, HIS personal life, getting on the field and producing is what matters.

Some people needs to get out more when they care way to much for McFaddens personal life. I really don't give a ##### what McFadden does, thats his life, as long as hes on that field thats all I care about.

McFadden can have 25 kids coming soon, Thats his life, at least hes getting action unlike some people.

As long as he doesn't get hurt in a barfight or get suspended for drugs, dogkilling, etc., his personal life is just that, HIS personal life, getting on the field and producing is what matters.

Yep, just like what Vick and Pacman did with thier personal life didn't matter. It hasn't affected thier performance on the field at all....

halsey (2/24/2008)
Yeah, it's great to have children out of wedlock with multiple women. That's high character right there. But i'm trying to talk sense to the senseless. What's the point. Having multiple kids out of wedlock will give him street cred.

At worst, he needs to learn to wear a rubber. If he never learns to do this, he can pay child support if he doesn't want any of the kids, that's his problem and it doesn't do anything to his performance on the field.

halsey (2/24/2008)

Yep, just like what Vick and Pacman did with thier personal life didn't matter. It hasn't affected thier performance on the field at all....

You need to get out more.

halsey (2/24/2008)
I agree totally, I have said all along No running back in round 1, way too risky. This guy is not going to be the saviour that some people think. He is not Adrian Peterson. **** I'll even go as far as saying, he will probably be a bust.I hope we select Jake Long or Glenn Dorsey.

The Cush (2/24/2008)
Would you take Tom Brady? ;)

Tom Brady has a child out of wedlock long after making millions. McFadden has at least 2 out of wedlock, 2 barfights and pissible connection to an agent before he ever makes a cent as a pro. He's basically costing himself millions quite possibly. Brilliant.

halsey (2/24/2008)
Twinblade (2/24/2008)

and there's the ole "you're just hating" whining all over again. Yeah, just like we were 'just hatin' before Mike Vick went to prison.

totally agree Halsey.....I like Mike Mayock and Brian Baldinger's analysis of McFadden's playing ability and next level - Mayock says that McFadden is a home-run hitter who will have hard time running between the tackles.

but to your point on character, yes, I think there are "cracks" in McFadden's character and Dimtroff/Smith and especially Arthur Blank should be very sensitive to those cracks. I think Falcons could even possibly take McFadden off the draft board.

When its all said/done, I think Falcons draft board will have 4 players on it:

Jake Long

Glen Dorsey

Sedrick Ellis

Chris Long

halsey (2/24/2008)

Your spelling has deteriorated with frustration. As long as McFadden can obey the "please do not touch the dancers" sign, and doesn't decide that he has a career in dogfighting, who cares?