NO MATT RYAN

roddyyoudaman

if we take matt ryan with our 1st rd pick..i will be extremely upset...we need the best DT or OL available with our 1st pick..and then get flacco with one of our 2nd rounders..i think it would be an extreme waste of a pick to get ryan at 3rd..he does not have 3rd overall pick talent in my opinion..and doesnt deserve that kind of change...GET FLACCO, TD..PLZ (2nd rounder)

A-Town Stomp (2/24/2008)
Flacco might not even be in the 2nd round, he could be taken in the 1st round. I'll like for that D Hall to Giants deal to pick up Flacco before the Dolphins take him with their 2nd round 1st pick.

Jake Long and Flacco is who should be taken in the 1st round.

agreed...but we need to get a little more for hall than that...maybe a 2nd rounder

norwoodfan2132 (2/24/2008)
if we take matt ryan with our 1st rd pick..i will be extremely upset...we need the best DT or OL available with our 1st pick..and then get flacco with one of our 2nd rounders..i think it would be an extreme waste of a pick to get ryan at 3rd..he does not have 3rd overall pick talent in my opinion..and doesnt deserve that kind of change...GET FLACCO, TD..PLZ (2nd rounder)
I take that! I agree. Flacco looked pretty good today, strong arm I could support picking Flacco.

mbrizzle (2/24/2008)
How long does it take someone to become so delusional with the pre-draft processes that they would want a guy from Div2 that they might have seen play once, over the consensus number 1 QB in the draft?

haha....ive bee living out here in san diego ive seen JJ play he is the real deal he showed it today

FalconFanatic!!!! (2/24/2008)
nevesmetro (2/24/2008)
Paul Burmeister was just on SIRIUS saying Henne and Flacco were the best out there today.

flacco was bad exept the deep ball you should watch it henne was ok JJ did everything right

Just reporting on what was said. He was really talking those two guys up.

nevesmetro (2/24/2008)
FalconFanatic!!!! (2/24/2008)
nevesmetro (2/24/2008)
Paul Burmeister was just on SIRIUS saying Henne and Flacco were the best out there today.

flacco was bad exept the deep ball you should watch it henne was ok JJ did everything right

Just reporting on what was said. He was really talking those two guys up.

he must really like them they were not accurate his drop backs were bad...

g-dawg (2/24/2008)
i think if Falcons trade D-Hall and get late 1st round pick, I think that is the pick that we will need to use to secure Flacco......that's how high I think his stock is rising among majority of NFL scouts.....we shall see.
Beware of the very fast risers in the draft due to the combine. They are usually busts.

mbrizzle (2/24/2008)
How long does it take someone to become so delusional with the pre-draft processes that they would want a guy from Div2 that they might have seen play once, over the consensus number 1 QB in the draft?

At least someone gets it.

Hypo, I mean Flacco is a project player.

2nd tier QB facing bottom feeding 2nd tier teams.

Its sickening how the ESPN hype machine has grown men looking at this guy like women look at Brad Pitt.

WAKE UP PEOPLE, this guy is a hyped up false prophet. Just because he is tall and can throw far doesnt mean squat.

In every post about this guy I have asked why, tell me WHY this guy would be worth drafting in the first two rounds....no one has given a real answer.

Hype Hype and more Hype about a guy who plays against Towson and William and Mary?!?

Flacco is a day two project that still has to learn 5 step drops.