I think we need to start looking for the Keith Brooking types.

sandman

Cause I don't see great black players wanting to come here(like they did).

unless we pay big,and if they are forced to,then they would turn out to be the players you guys don't want here anyways.I think we should go for some of thoughs white guys at ohio state.That should make people on this "RACE" board happy.

birdweiserrr (2/24/2008)
Exactly. The way white guys have taken over the Falcons, I'm surprised you blacks haven't decided to choose another team. Maybe you should call Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton. Get the NAACP involved. This has got to stop.

see that was rascist but you gotta let it go....its amazing how far we havent come from racsism.....

sandman (2/24/2008)

unless we pay big,and if they are forced to,then they would turn out to be the players you guys don't want here anyways.I think we should go for some of thoughs white guys at ohio state.That should make people on this "RACE" board happy.

Take that racist b-s somewhere else.

tweak (2/24/2008)
sandman (2/24/2008)

Where? the next thread?

All are the same,they just don't use the words,they dress it up.

FalconFanatic!!!! (2/24/2008)
birdweiserrr (2/24/2008)
Exactly. The way white guys have taken over the Falcons, I'm surprised you blacks haven't decided to choose another team. Maybe you should call Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton. Get the NAACP involved. This has got to stop.

see that was rascist but you gotta let it go....its amazing how far we havent come from racsism.....

What was racist about it?

birdweiserrr (2/24/2008)
No the way the falcons are keeping Brooking anyway.WEAK,SLOW,and OVERPAID!

sandman (2/24/2008)
birdweiserrr (2/24/2008)

Ya clearly keeping him cuz h3s wh1te ya herd?!

birdweiserrr (2/24/2008)
birdweiserrr (2/24/2008)

why would us blacks go do somthin like that sir gettin the red and al sharpton and all weez would never turn our back on da massa.....please i can see it in your post...this falcon team shouldnt be about race but who is better for the team...if awhite guy is the best guy on the team thats what he is im not gonna leave if the black people leave....

birdweiserrr (2/24/2008)
birdweiserrr (2/24/2008)

why would us blacks go do somthin like that sir gettin the red and al sharpton and all weez would never turn our back on da massa.....please i can see it in your post...this falcon team shouldnt be about race but who is better for the team...if awhite guy is the best guy on the team thats what he is im not gonna leave if the black people leave....

And that is all I'm saying,but you and I both know,thats not the way it is.

sandman (2/24/2008)
tweak (2/24/2008)
sandman (2/24/2008)

Where? the next thread?

All are the same,they just don't use the words,they dress it up.

It's simple, just quit stirring the pot.

-"You must be the change you want to see in the world" - Ghandi

sandman (2/24/2008)

You win the award for biggest racist on the board and a followup award for the most stupid post of the day.

Winners Win (2/24/2008)
sandman (2/24/2008)
birdweiserrr (2/24/2008)

Ya clearly keeping him cuz h3s wh1te ya herd?!

ya.. Dunns white butt is just like Brooking... Oooo wait :cool: