Fascism at its finest!

GOP.GOV pracitcing fascim at its finest. The GOP and the group that created this video are without a doubt a group of facist. It is scary the the GOP can create this video and are so blind as to not see its fascist undertones. I briefly discussed this video in another topic BUT I felt that this was SO extreme that it needed another topic on its own.

http://www.gop.gov/web/guest/home

If that video is not to INSTILL the fear of GOD into people than I do not know what the purpose is. Also that video is meant to terrorize the minds of anyone that watches it.

Unfortunatly as I discussed in the other thread the GOP has been moving toward facism for awhile therefore a little more fearmongering without facts is ALRIGHT with them.

It is interesting that THEY never say the reason that the dems will not support the bill is because they do not want to give immunity to phone companies. Well if the dems wanted to they could put up a video that shows the GOP putting ALL of out lives in danger because they want to protect the phone companies.

Also, it would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO easy for the dems to turn the tables on the GOP because even a Hillbilly GOP'er from south Georgia can understand this issue when it comes to the GOP supporting the Phone Companies over Americans as they (GOP) claim. BUT the DEMS are not into fascist terrorism of their own fellow citizens.

braves_n_falcons (2/24/2008)
So no one has a problem with this fascist video put out by the GOP.

I find it disturbing that the GOP puts out a video counting down as if this is "24"

You are an idiot...

It is partisan hacks like yourself that make politics such a filthy thing..

I did not watch the video cause I will not participate in this garbage on either party any longer..

savwboy savwboy (2/24/2008)

I find it disturbing that the GOP puts out a video counting down as if this is "24"

I am not a partisan hack nor am I an idiot the only idiot I see in this thread is yourself. You did not even watch the video so you are calling me an idoit without even knowing what I am talking about.

I did not produce the Video it was the HOUSE GOP that made the video that is intellectually dishonest and scary. The GOP makes a video with a clock counting down saying that we are all in DANGER becasue the house dems will not bring the bill to a vote, however the video does not say that the dems are perfectly fine with the FISA bill they just do not want to give retroactive immunity to the telecoms.

YOU MY FRIEND ARE THE ONLY IDIOT. You did not watch a video produced by the GOP not some liberal group.

You are an idiot...

I did not watch the video cause I will not participate in this garbage on either party any longer..

I am not a partisan hack nor am I an idiot the only idiot I see in this thread is yourself. You did not even watch the video so you are calling me an idoit without even knowing what I am talking about.

I did not produce the Video it was the HOUSE GOP that made the video that is intellectually dishonest and scary. The GOP makes a video with a clock counting down saying that we are all in DANGER becasue the house dems will not bring the bill to a vote, however the video does not say that the dems are perfectly fine with the FISA bill they just do not want to give retroactive immunity to the telecoms.

YOU MY FRIEND ARE THE ONLY IDIOT. You did not watch a video produced by the GOP not some liberal group.

You are an idiot...

The big scary GOP is gonna ruin everything..Once folks like yourself wake up and realize that both party's have us going in the wrong direction we all will be better off..

You are right and I should have not called you an idiot,and for that I will apologize.The blatent blind faith too party's is getting a little frustrating for me..Where is all this outrage over the dems pushing universal healthcare?They both push government where it should not be in your everyday life..It is a two-way street friend that will come back and bite everyone in the #####..

You cannot call one out without the other because the fact is they both are garbage..Dem's and republicrats..

You are an idiot...

The big scary GOP is gonna ruin everything..Once folks like yourself wake up and realize that both party's have us going in the wrong direction we all will be better off..

You are right and I should have not called you an idiot,and for that I will apologize.The blatent blind faith too party's is getting a little frustrating for me..Where is all this outrage over the dems pushing universal healthcare?They both push government where it should not be in your everyday life..It is a two-way street friend that will come back and bite everyone in the #####..

You cannot call one out without the other because the fact is they both are garbage..Dem's and republicrats..

Apology accepted and I apologize as well but it offended me that I was called an idiot and you did not watch the video produced by the house GOP not some liberal hack. PLEASE watch the video and I am sure it will offend you just as it did me.

I agree with you that it seems pretty obvious that BOTH parties are fundamentally flawed right now. Both parties are out for their OWN corporate greed. However in the state of politics today where there is NO viable third party canidate that can succeed I will chose the lesser of two evils and that is the DEMS at this point. I voted for BUSH in 2000 yet he has went against everything he promised in 2000. You do not have the dems out making videos that are BLATANT lies and distortions of the truth and then terrorize the populace in order to gain support.