jdu00743

As a UGA guy, I would love to see the Vols win the whole darn thing. How bout this...UGA wins the 2008 National title and Tennessee wins the 2008 BBall national title...The SEC wins 3 straight Football and Basketball National titles.

I like the way that sounds.

Bruce Pearl is a heckuva coach, you guys really found a winner right there.

SacFalcFan (2/25/2008)
Jgator2113 (2/25/2008)
Bruce is a great coach. Maybe they should find away to get him on the sidelines.

I think they should give him a jersey so that he can get a pass because he is always open on the court.. I am surprised he does just play some defense while he is out there.

Nothing wrong with our Defense when we play UGAG...;) :P

Ton80Kid (2/26/2008)
SacFalcFan (2/25/2008)
Jgator2113 (2/25/2008)
Bruce is a great coach. Maybe they should find away to get him on the sidelines.

I think they should give him a jersey so that he can get a pass because he is always open on the court.. I am surprised he does just play some defense while he is out there.

Nothing wrong with our Defense when we play UGAG...;) :P

You guys played okay defense, there was plenty wrong with your defense last game. UGA was missing it's 3 best players and still got 71 points (3 more than this team avgs) and you guys won by a whopping 3 points. Woo Hoo you should write home about that.. LOL Shame you couldn't play good enough defense aginst Vandy tonigh.

SacFalcFan (2/26/2008)
Ethanga62890 (2/26/2008)
100 years to be #1 for 29 hours.

LOL.. i knew you would be on here.. :hehe::hehe: Don't laugh that #1 for 29 hours is getting pearl a nice big raise..

:laugh: i'm just here to gloat, i HATE being ranked #1, everyone is out to get you. Which is why i hope Memphis and not UNC is #1 in next weeks rankings. Plus it all means nothing when the tourney starts.

Ethanga62890 (2/26/2008)
SacFalcFan (2/26/2008)
Ethanga62890 (2/26/2008)
100 years to be #1 for 29 hours.

LOL.. i knew you would be on here.. :hehe::hehe: Don't laugh that #1 for 29 hours is getting pearl a nice big raise..

:laugh: i'm just here to gloat, i HATE being ranked #1, everyone is out to get you. Which is why i hope Memphis and not UNC is #1 in next weeks rankings. Plus it all means nothing when the tourney starts.

So true.. I can't wait til the tourney starts..

fan since 1968 (2/27/2008)
It was nice while it lasted. Being a fan of both UT basketball and the Falcons is a recipe for gray hair and ulcers.

At least with being a UT fan you can say your program is in great hands with Pearl. Right now with the falcons there are a lot of unknowns. Pearl has UT at a level not seen before and it will only get better IMO.