Ryan is Blank's Guy

rexfalcon

Matt Ryan will be the new face of the fanchise. As much as I love Vick, Ryan is the anti Vick: Smart, Accurate, Leadership, Intangibles, Low. Remembe that Ernie Arcosi has been consulting with the Falcons and he made the call to grap Eli in the draft 5 years ago.

If the D. hall trade goes down, then the Falcons have enough picks to address running back, offensive line, and defensive line within the first 50 picks of the draft.

rexfalcon (2/24/2008)
Matt Ryan will be the new face of the fanchise. As much as I love Vick, Ryan is the anti Vick: Smart, Accurate, Leadership, Intangibles, Low. Remembe that Ernie Arcosi has been consulting with the Falcons and he made the call to grap Eli in the draft 5 years ago.

If the D. hall trade goes down, then the Falcons have enough picks to address running back, offensive line, and defensive line within the first 50 picks of the draft.

on the contrary, vick did very well in high school and throughout college gradewise, we dont know if he was accurate because he never had time to set his feet, leadership? please, everyone on the team loved him, he WAS atlanta.

nice opinion, it's appreciated, but i do hope we dont draft him 3rd.

Vick's Pro stats and Ryan's college stat's are like within a point, they are both 60%. And Vick in college had a higher percent. I don't see how he is the anti-Vick, other than no one gives a rats ##### about Ryan, he hasn't played well, and has little to nothing good to him. He isn't even in my top 5 QB's, and the best thing I could say about Ryan is that he might be better than Joey.

Dalton (2/24/2008)
rexfalcon (2/24/2008)

on the contrary, vick did very well in high school and throughout college gradewise, we dont know if he was accurate because he never had time to set his feet, leadership? please, everyone on the team loved him, he WAS atlanta.

nice opinion, it's appreciated, but i do hope we dont draft him 3rd.

thank you but you forgot to add the dropped passes by the wr's we dang near owe vick another chance withn a better line and wr's....dont flame me for that one but its the truth...

rexfalcon (2/24/2008)
I am not attacking Vick but he is not longer on the team. The Fanchise has to have a Franchise quarterback to move Forward. Matt Ryan has that "it" Factor.

Going back to the Arcorrsi factor... I will say he seems to have given AB some decent advice to this point. Just that I like the way they handled the GM & HC hires.

If you think Ryan has that "it" factor, are you also saying he's the only one in this QB class coming out that does?

rexfalcon (2/24/2008)

You like Vick but then you insult him? I guess you were being sarcastic. So you mean I have to wait 5 years before we can win a Super Bowl? I guess that does make sense. We get a young QB in Ryan and give him "time" to learn "ONE" system. Oh give any player that chance and they will be anti-Vick because they will have time to understand one system and not 3.