MOCK 2.0

Jbeezy

1.D.McFadden...RB The next Adrian Peterson, how can you pass that up???

2.A.Woodson...QB Beat LSU a.k.a. the national champs, made everyone around him better.

2.C.Williams...OT Will protect Woodsons blindside, future pro bowler.

3.T.Laws...DT Will be a force in the middle, great leader.

4.M.Bennett...TE Will be a great target and blocker for run DMC and Woodson.

5.M.McGlynn...OG Improvement on our O-Line.

6.J.Leman...MLB Great leader which is something you cant teach, tackeling machine.

6.B.Coutu...K Money from 50+ enough said.

7.W.Robinson...OT More depth up front.

7.F.Velasco...OG/C Great leader will suprise some people, can play guard or center.

Jbeezy (2/23/2008)

2.A.Woodson...QB Beat LSU a.k.a. the national champs, made everyone around him better.

6.J.Leman...MLB Great leader which is something you cant teach, tackeling machine.

7.F.Velasco...OG/C Great leader will suprise some people, can play guard or center.

1st- McFadden is NOT the next AP. AP is a much more powerful runner and initiates the contact and gets a lot more yardage after initial contact than McFadden does. McFadden has more breakaway speed and is more like Marshall Faulk imo. But AP went into a team with a great OL, McFadden would have the opposite here. I don't like this pick.

2nd- No thanks on Woodson, maybe in the 3rd round but not here. He is too high of a risk, he has a lot of ? marks to warrant this pick.

2nd- Chris Williams is a top 15 guy right now, and will not likely get past the chicago bears imo.

3rd- Trevor Laws might not be there with our 2nd round pick from Houston.

4th- not a bad pick but i think we could go another direction here and pick up a good blocker with good size at TE later in the draft.

5th- hed be more of a depth guy, we could go for a run stuffer or a speed rusher here imo. this OG class is absolutely horrendous imo.

6th- i like leman and i like coutu. whered the extra 6th come from though?

7th- velasco is alright, not sure this is where we should be adding OL depth but i like the idea.

overall, i dont like it much. good players for the most part but i dont like where they are.

Jbeezy (2/23/2008)

--I don't think we should chance McFadden based on character issues. We just don't have the veteran presence to ensure mentoring, and we are definitely not in the position to have yet another high round pick and dollar eater turn sour.

Someone like the Cowboys or even Patriots, that have strong veteran teams to provide stability would be the perfect fit for DMAC

Weird motion is disturbing. Too good a chance to land Ryan, Brohm or even Henne or Flacco.

If he were here, absolutely. Not sure he'll be here, but I love the pick

Don't think he's here

Sure

I like, but I think he goes higher

If he's here absolutely

I think you have to use a fourth to grab Coutu. He's just got a huge leg and several teams will recognize that

I like the depth picks towards the ends.

Ok draft