hall trade

gage

gage (2/23/2008)
shaun rogers and 2nd rnd pick (det)

1st rnd pick (nyg)

....which would you take?

me personally i think lions cuz shaun rogers could be a good pickup and that would give us three 2nd rnd picks

If it's a motivated Rogers, then it would be a no brainer to go for that trade. However, if he's just going to coast for another year and let his talent waste away, let him be someone else's problem.

UGA_DAWG46 (2/23/2008)
Wait. Detriot already stated that if they can't trade Shaun Rodger they'll release him. Once he release, we can sign him. We get first round and later round pick for Hall and sign Rodger. Win Win situation with us.

Excellent point. I like the way you think!

BlacksburgHokie (2/23/2008)
gage (2/23/2008)

1st rnd pick (nyg)

me personally i think lions cuz shaun rogers could be a good pickup and that would give us three 2nd rnd picks

If it's a motivated Rogers, then it would be a no brainer to go for that trade. However, if he's just going to coast for another year and let his talent waste away, let him be someone else's problem.[/quote

Dude Rogers had 39 tackles ...7 sacks ..and 1 int for TD....how in the **** is that wasteing years....come on now....stop listenin to espn guys and look atthedude play....he is a run stuffing DT that had 7 sacks...thats **** near amazing...its not like rod coleman sacks and he played the rush DT position

UGA_DAWG46 (2/23/2008)
Wait. Detriot already stated that if they can't trade Shaun Rodger they'll release him. Once he release, we can sign him. We get first round and later round pick for Hall and sign Rodger. Win Win situation with us.

NO bruh....The lions said they wont release him but they will try to trade him

gage (2/23/2008)

1st rnd pick (nyg)

D-Hall is going no matter what, so we might as well get what we can for him, and the 31st overall pick is good for me. We could use that to get a replacement for him, Dominique Cromartie-Rogers might still be there then, or someone else...