2008 Division Champions

bossFALCON™

bossFALCON (2/23/2008)
Im tired of all the hall threads so i went for a change of pace. i know its early but who do you think will win the division. list your reasons why.

bossFALCON you always come up with some of the hardest questions to anwer! :D I like it though. I will post it now and eat crow later so to speak if I have to : "Falcons 2008 Division Champs!".:D

bossFALCON (2/23/2008)
Rev.Jesse Jackson. (2/23/2008)
WHY ARE THE FALCONS EVEN UP THERE?

because this is the atlanta falcons mb. there is a possibility that somehow the worst to first thing could happen again. i think for it to work we would have to re-sign redman, get active in FA and stay away from ryan with the 3rd overall pick.

The Falcons has no chance in ****.

bossFALCON (2/23/2008)

because this is the atlanta falcons mb. there is a possibility that somehow the worst to first thing could happen again. i think for it to work we would have to re-sign redman, get active in FA and stay away from ryan with the 3rd overall pick.

the same thing could have been said for the bucs last year and the saints the year before. it looks far off now, but you never know.

I believe the Falcons are going to win it. The division is not that strong right now. The bucs were awful year before last and they won last year. everyone thought the Saints were going to be so great and they choked, The bucs ain't that great. Who Knows about Carolina and New Orleans? I think the new coaching staff is going to really improve this team, I don't care what the doubters, the trolls, the doom&gloomers say, and tyhere is a bunch of them too. GO FALCONS!!!

bossFALCON (2/23/2008)
bossFALCON (2/23/2008)

the same thing could have been said for the bucs last year and the saints the year before. it looks far off now, but you never know.

yea i would probably say new orleans but they have questions on huge questions on defense. the panthers have qb problems and the team is aging and is not producing like normal. the buccaneers got veeeery lucky last year because you rarely see a 9-7 team win a division. im really not sure if we can or will do it but maybe...just maybe...