I just got on Dallas' message boards to gauge interest in D Hall.

Farmer

It's hilarious what they are saying about him.

A couple of people are willing to give up their later of 2 first rounders. Most of the fans over there are only willing to give a 2nd rounder. A majority would rather just draft a corner in the late first than take D Hall. There are a lot of comments about how often he gets burnt. One poster said he'd rather have Chris Houston than D Hall, and one guy even went as far to say that D Hall would only "add depth" to their CB position.

Farmer (2/23/2008)
It's hilarious what they are saying about him.

A couple of people are willing to give up their later of 2 first rounders. Most of the fans over there are only willing to give a 2nd rounder. A majority would rather just draft a corner in the late first than take D Hall. There are a lot of comments about how often he gets burnt. One poster said he'd rather have Chris Houston than D Hall, and one guy even went as far to say that D Hall would only "add depth" to their CB position.

I'm a Falcons fan and I bet I've watched him more than they have, so I disagree. :P

That said, DHall may have just F'd himself AND the Falcons w/this last little outburst. Not that the scouts and the owners give as much a ish about his jaw-jacking, but I'm sure it at least raises an eyebrow.

And btw, they ain't gettin' Houston either.

outlaw87 (2/23/2008)
My friend is a huge Cowboy fan. He says after signing Zach Thomas, resigning Barber, franchising Hamlin and finding a WR to replace Glenn, there is no way they will find cap money for Hall.

Which is why they seem willing to part with Barber in the right circumstance.

goosedaddy70 (2/23/2008)
Yes, Deion certainly was but Deion never came out and slammed his coaches no matter if he was right or wrong. Deion loved the limelight but he was a team player.

I don't think you should be comparing Deion and D. Hall. D. Hall has a LONG way to go to be Deion.

We all hated that coach he fuc*** all of us over....

JRob215 (2/23/2008)
I don't see why they need him, when Newman is a pretty similar player. Doesn't matter to me though if they wanna give us a 1st rounder. I'd also be happy to get Marion Barber in one way or another.

Newman is way better than Hall. Newman has only given something like 2 touchdowns in 3 years.

We all hated that coach he fuc*** all of us over....

So what??? That was not any of the players call to make. If they had a beef with Petrino then go to McKay.

You don't go to the media and show your coach or team up. You don't act like an A S S during a game and show your team or coach up.

Guys that do that are "Me first" and everyone else second.

What don't you guys get about this? It is actually very simple.

FalconFanatic!!!! (2/23/2008)
goosedaddy70 (2/23/2008)
I guess the fact that D. Hall is known as a loudmouth, me first type player hurts him in regards to his trade status.

Maybe this will make some people wake up and realize how important it is to be a team first guy. Its made the Patriots the dynasty that they are.

Deion was a loud mouth....

And Deangelo Hall is not,never has been, nor will be as good of a cornerback as Deion, Much less as good of a all around footballplayer. He can't touch Deion. Doesn't even compare!

Sanders had a huge issue with Jerry Rice. I doubt Sanders would have been so hush hush if he was under a coach as bad as Petrino.

You are just making excuses now. Why are we making excuses for someone who is suppose to be a man and that can make adult decisions.

The fact is, D. Hall isn't going to be a team player for ANY coach. D. Hall comes first and will always come first.

You guys are making excuses for a guy that is nicknamed Meangelo. Do you think he got that name by accident?

I don't have a problem with players playing with an attitude but leave the attitude on the field and put your team first.

I am so tired of hearing excuse after excuse. Be a man and do whats best for your team.

Is it truly that hard to understand??