The #1 most underrated player in this years draft.............

tom Baldwin

savwboy savwboy (2/23/2008)
You just keep telling yourself that..He is undersized with a motor that will not quit

I don't know a thing about the guy. If you read some of Tom's other posts, you would get what I was talking about. The guy constantly insults the Falcons, their best players, and acts like he knows more about football than anyone inside the NFL.

tom Baldwin (2/23/2008)
Marcus Howard from Georgia. Most draft sites don't even know who he is. Whoever get's him will likely get him in the 6 or 7 round or maybe he won't be even drafted. But whoever gets him is gonna be happy they did. I'd trade Jamaal Anderson for him in a heartbeat.

he might make it as a LB but he will never be a DE in the NFL I watched him get pushed around all year by SEC tackles. Any time a team needed 3 yds for a 1st down they ran straight at Howard he was awful.

savwboy savwboy (2/23/2008)
The Falcon Ace (2/23/2008)
Let me approach things the way you do.

Marcus Howard is a nobody and a scrub.

You just keep telling yourself that..He is undersized with a motor that will not quit

Somebody is going to draft Howard and get a steal..He really did not come into his own until the later half of the season last year , but he came on strong..If he could a little weight without effecting his quickness..Just ask Colt Brennan..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHzcBKi4p6Q&feature=related