Matt Ryan

SpikeSpiegel

SpikeSpiegel (2/23/2008)
but he has a good chance of being drafted #1 and getting #1 money...:P

True, guess he's making sure he has ALL his bases covered, just in case Miami goes a different way. Either way, I wouldn't be too dissapointed if we drafted him, though I'd rather go with Long, guys a monster.

I saw the interview with Matt Ryan and he said nothing to great about Atlanta.

He has spoken about not being interested in coming to the Falcons if you watch the vidoe where the media ask Head Coach what do you think about Matt Ryan not wanting to be a Falcons he says I was not aware of those comments.

He also said he thinks Parcels is a winner everywhere he goes and Florida would be a fantastic place to live and play pro ball.He said the reason he did not like the Cowboys and the Giants was he was a Eagles fan gowning up.

The media is trying to hype us up for something and it makes no sense.

petrinoHATER (2/23/2008)
I saw the interview with Matt Ryan and he said nothing to great about Atlanta.

He has spoken about not being interested in coming to the Falcons if you watch the vidoe where the media ask Head Coach what do you think about Matt Ryan not wanting to be a Falcons he says I was not aware of those comments.

He also said he thinks Parcels is a winner everywhere he goes and Florida would be a fantastic place to live and play pro ball.He said the reason he did not like the Cowboys and the Giants was he was a Eagles fan gowning up.

The media is trying to hype us up for something and it makes no sense.

I'd like to see a link for this...since it seems to contradict what my link says

SpikeSpiegel (2/23/2008)
Ok so it seems that everyone else believe's he wants the money...which may very well be.

I don't here any other players saying they'd like to come to ATL and we'd still be paying them #3 money :P

Dude:

Ryan said a while back he did NOT want to come to Atlanta, so he is covering his tracks. Doesn't want to look like a malcontent (agent coaching).

If you study the video from the interview yesterday, his body language does not indicate his glee to be in Georgia. He is just covering the bases.

Get it?

texasbirdfan (2/23/2008)

Dude:

Ryan said a while back he did NOT want to come to Atlanta, so he is covering his tracks. Doesn't want to look like a malcontent (agent coaching).

If you study the video from the interview yesterday, his body language does not indicate his glee to be in Georgia. He is just covering the bases.

Get it?

comedy, loL@ all these idiots not getting dude is just tryin to get a check

gotta applaud scum ryan