Dill's Greatest Mock Offseason ever

Dill

Trade DHALL for Dallas's first round picks

Trade the 22nd pick to Cleveland for Derek Anderson

1) Jake Long OT Michigan

76940291.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193861A1C1D75ABE90BF590C45DAE87C8CA284831B75F48EF45

Best OT in the Draft , he will be a Stud Olinemen for 10+ years, will solidify our oline

1)(from the dallas trade) Dominique Rogers- Cromartie CB Tennessee State

20060914mf_duquesne_230.jpg

Monster ball hawking CB, hopefully he will make us forget about DHALL

2) Patt Sims DT Auburn

glimpse-of-club.jpg

Big Strong Defensive Tackle , whos imo the third best DT in the Draft

2) Chilo Rachal OG USC

20061102_013106_15.jpg

Tough big OG that will fight with Tyson Clabo for the Starting Job

3) Phillip Wheeler MLB Georgia Tech

2006-09-02-irish.jpg

He is going to replace Brooking as the middleline backer

3) (compensation) Marcus Griffin S Texas

1007oucatch1.jpg

This will solidify our Defensive Backfield, we need a Free Safety

4) Brad Cottam TE Tennessee

cottam-brad-wis-150.jpg

Big ##### 6'7 TE with good hands, good blocker , crumpler will be an afterthought

5) Cliff Avril DE Purdue

72138221.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193875DCB1DD8387ABB04CF4F796859E275A40A659CEC4C8CB6

Need Depth on the line , this guy provide a Kiwanuka type presence

6) Brandon Coutu K Georgia

76962780.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193861A1C1D75ABE90B7EBEF4ACCE3BEA58284831B75F48EF45

we need a franchise Kicker, an alumni from Georgia with a big leg

7) Jayson Foster KR Georgia Southern

foster_jayson200.jpg

Fastest guy in the draft, will improve our special teams

7) Fernando Velasco C Georgia

090107Brown_td_jube_dm.jpg

Provides Depth on the Oline , and maybe the starter down the road

Cuts

Keith Brooking

Warrick Dunn

Kynan Forney

Joe Horn

Free Agents Signings

RB Michael Turner

OT Maurice Williams

DT Grady Jackson

The Cowboys would rather trade their 2 first round picks for our 1st round pick. They want Darren McFadden.

And to be honest, someone is going to trade with them. There are rumors that Dallas is talking to Miami about taking their number 1 and trading Marion Barber along with the 2 first rounders.

If I were Miami, I would take that in a heartbeat. Maybe if Miami doesn't want that then Dallas will come to us.

goosedaddy70 (2/24/2008)
The Cowboys would rather trade their 2 first round picks for our 1st round pick. They want Darren McFadden.

And to be honest, someone is going to trade with them. There are rumors that Dallas is talking to Miami about taking their number 1 and trading Marion Barber along with the 2 first rounders.

If I were Miami, I would take that in a heartbeat. Maybe if Miami doesn't want that then Dallas will come to us.

the thing is why would dallas trade with miami knowing that they dont have a need for Mcfadden? They would have to pay a first picks salary to mcfadden, and they would have to add picks to the deal

goosedaddy70 (2/24/2008)

Hmm. Well I would think Miami would ask more than just the 2 1sts and Barber, that's like valuing him at about the 8th pick. They would probably ask for a 2nd and maybe a 3rd too.

In that case, I would go to Dallas and offer the 2 1sts + Barber for our pick. Convince them McFadden will be there at our pick (which he will). That would be a fantastic trade.

bush (2/23/2008)
If we have to go LT with the third overall pick I would rather trade down (or atleast try to) and draft Ryan Clady, IMO he is the best LT prospect in this draft. Our draft could go down like this:

1a.Ryan Clady

1b.DRC

1c.Brian Brohm

and that while we recieve extra picks after trading down.

lmfao clady the best in the draft

Juggalo_ATLFAN (2/24/2008)
bush (2/23/2008)
If we have to go LT with the third overall pick I would rather trade down (or atleast try to) and draft Ryan Clady, IMO he is the best LT prospect in this draft. Our draft could go down like this:

1a.Ryan Clady

1b.DRC

1c.Brian Brohm

and that while we recieve extra picks after trading down.

lmfao clady the best in the draft

While you were laughing so hard at my post you forgot to explain yours. Go ahead hot shot, I'll be waiting.