So I just saw Jumper...

deathdawg

yea jumper was good for internet movie, but to pay for it, i would have been mad. Vantage point was good, but after the 3rd point of view it got annoying, but when you watched the point of view it was pretty tight, because it game more of the story. i wanted it to be longer, and have a deeper story.

but it was a pretty good movie.

the wife and i saw Fool's Gold last night with Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughey (enough of a reason for the girls to see it). it was pretty good. a little bit of a romantic comedy mixed with some light action and a treasure hunt. if you've seen and liked "After the Sunset" with Salma Hayek, Woddy Harrelson, and Pierce Brosnan, you'd probably like this one. enough of the romantic comedy that your wife/girlfriend would enjoy it but enough light action and comedy that guys would make it through with no problems.:)

mookie6927 (2/23/2008)
the wife and i saw Fool's Gold last night with Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughey (enough of a reason for the girls to see it). it was pretty good. a little bit of a romantic comedy mixed with some light action and a treasure hunt. if you've seen and liked "After the Sunset" with Salma Hayek, Woddy Harrelson, and Pierce Brosnan, you'd probably like this one. enough of the romantic comedy that your wife/girlfriend would enjoy it but enough light action and comedy that guys would make it through with no problems.:)

He's right...saw it last weekend...it's not bad. I think it was fairly similar to Sahara, without Steve Zahn...but still, it had quite a few laughs in it...:P

Ton80Kid (2/23/2008)
mookie6927 (2/23/2008)

He's right...saw it last weekend...it's not bad. I think it was fairly similar to Sahara, without Steve Zahn...but still, it had quite a few laughs in it...:P

you'd probably enjoy after the sunset then if you haven't already seen it. after seeing all 3 (sahara, after the sunset, and fool's gold), i thought fools gold was pretty much another after the sunset. still a good little flick.:D

Finally got around to seeing "I am Legend" liked it so much that I am now reading the book, which is very different, but still very good as well. Gone Baby Gone is fantastic, defiantly recommend this one to all. If you have not seen "Smoking Aces" also very good.

We just had a baby, so I'm all about Home Video right now, no idea about the movies still at the theater. A recommendation though. Netflix allows you to view over 7000 movies and TV shows instantly at no extra charge, they PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL immediately with no lag whatsoever. I hooked an older decent PC to my Plasma, connected it to the surround sound and they look and sound great, this is in addition to the regular through the mail service. I got into Penn and Teller's Bullsh*t series this week there, great show.