Glen Dorsey Will Be outta The League In Two Years

Daniel Snell

The fact that dorsey stayed an extra year to compile stats and the fact that he got hurt every year has seemed to pass right by everyones attention! As i recall,players should be judged on the amount of games they play. Glenn played in three games last season and thats including the bcs game? That's real impressive if we need a good 3rd stringer!!!

Daniel Snell (2/23/2008)
The fact that dorsey stayed an extra year to compile stats and the fact that he got hurt every year has seemed to pass right by everyones attention! As i recall,players should be judged on the amount of games they play. Glenn played in three games last season and thats including the bcs game? That's real impressive if we need a good 3rd stringer!!!

Are you talking about the Dorsey that plays football? I hope your just on the wrong message board and don't know it. otherwise, you have a learning disability.

Daniel Snell (2/23/2008)

You're funny.

Daniel Snell (2/23/2008)
That may be a record where Ryan is concerned.

jidady (2/23/2008)
You're funny, too.

Remember a perfectly healthy Trey Lewis was fine until one play.

What about Justin Blalock, or Wayne Gandy etc.

And I don't recall any of them having worn braces on they're legs for a good portion of their lives as did Dorsey. Infact, they're all one play away from injury..... always!

What's so funny about that?

Smashmouth (2/23/2008)
jidady (2/23/2008)
You're funny, too.

Remember a perfectly healthy Trey Lewis was fine until one play.

What about Justin Blalock, or Wayne Gandy etc.

And I don't recall any of them having worn braces on they're legs for a good portion of their lives as did Dorsey. Infact, they're all one play away from injury..... always!

What's so funny about that?

Any player is one play away from injury.