Draft Mcfadden and then!

Ryne O'Brien

I belive this year we should draft darren mcfadden. Because he is the best player in the draft this year. along with that he would bring some excitment back to this team and he alone would be able to sell tickets. Then through free agency and the draft we just stock pile o-linemen. and fill in the missing d-tackle spot. we keep redman as the starting q.b. for now possibly draft josh johnson and see what he can do. but if not the ride it out with redman for the year. AND THEN.. next year do what we gotta do to get Tim Tebow. I dont know about anyone else. but id like to see mcfadden and tewbow in the same back field. so ud have tebow, mcfadden, a new massive o-line that has some skill. roddy white laurent robinson, and throw in a little norwood as a 3rd down back maybe bring his in as a slot once in a while. and i dare another team to stop all that. i dont think it be possible.

-cut dunn he is awfull. he tip toes threw the line

-don't trade dhall, and if we have to we better get what hes worth not just a late 1st

- cut joe horn and jenkins they are worthless

**21*Brooklyn Skull*21** (2/23/2008)
bigduke633 (2/23/2008)
I like dmc but the whole bar figting thing is disconcerting to say the least.

Its life...Sh*t happens.

Really, name another prospect expecvted to go in the top 10 that it's happened to? How about top RB in the NFL? I haven't heard ofTomlinson or Peterson ever being in a bar fight.

halsey (2/23/2008)
**21*Brooklyn Skull*21** (2/23/2008)
bigduke633 (2/23/2008)
I like dmc but the whole bar figting thing is disconcerting to say the least.

Its life...Sh*t happens.

Really, name another prospect expecvted to go in the top 10 that it's happened to? How about top RB in the NFL? I haven't heard ofTomlinson or Peterson ever being in a bar fight.

Its life Sh*t CAN happen....lol happy.