Which RB In this Draft fits the Falcons new scheme the best? I like Stewart but where is he projected?

FalconCrazy

I like Jonathon Stewart from Oregon in the draft to fit this team. Start Norwood and bring Stewart in to grind it out behind Mughelli and the new changes in the offensive line.

How many times in the last few years have we let potential wins go because we could not control the second half of games or made the tough short yardage pickups.

Will he fall to the late part of Round 1# just in case we trade D Hall?

Or say Dorsey is Gone by the first pick, While I like Sedric Ellis do we trade back for another team who wants MCfadden baddd and pick him up there?

Anyone know where or which team he is projected to in the Draft?

FalconCrazy (2/23/2008)
I like Jonathon Stewart from Oregon in the draft to fit this team. Start Norwood and bring Stewart in to grind it out behind Mughelli and the new changes in the offensive line.

How many times in the last few years have we let potential wins go because we could not control the second half of games or made the tough short yardage pickups.

Will he fall to the late part of Round 1# just in case we trade D Hall?

Or say Dorsey is Gone by the first pick, While I like Sedric Ellis do we trade back for another team who wants MCfadden baddd and pick him up there?

Anyone know where or which team he is projected to in the Draft?

he will be gone....

I want to wait till tomorrow to determine if he is worth the pick we might get for Hall. As of right now, I really like him. He has great vision. Decent speed and quickest. He can run people over or make move. He is measure at 5'10 235.

Rashad Mendenhall is another guy that we might look at. 5'10 225. Very good speed and vision. Can catch pretty well.