All right, I'll start it...

falconchef

Regardless of what this new fanbase thinks (most of them are newb's anyway), I've seen what this team is without at least one decent cornerback for years. D Hall essentially closes off one half of the field on a regular basis. Does he get beat occasionally...Yes. But the majority of the time, QB's aren't even looking his way. Our other corners get to develop quickly with all of the balls going their way. Trading D Hall will be a big mistake, but most of you don't know because you haven't been fans that long.

falconchef (2/23/2008)
Regardless of what this new fanbase thinks (most of them are newb's anyway), I've seen what this team is without at least one decent cornerback for years. D Hall essentially closes off one half of the field on a regular basis. Does he get beat occasionally...Yes. But the majority of the time, QB's aren't even looking his way. Our other corners get to develop quickly with all of the balls going their way. Trading D Hall will be a big mistake, but most of you don't know because you haven't been fans that long.

Exactly...He makes the team better...we not losing him...we cant.

:)

Statick (2/23/2008)
AJC poll: How should the Falcons proceed with cornerback DeAngelo Hall?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extend his contract 12.59% 684

Trade him 87.41% 4750

Sorry, dude.:P

Fans are fickle and most of them believe what they are told to believe.:D

falconchef (2/23/2008)

I agree 100%, Like most fans believe Hall is a "shutdown" corner. If i can save 80 million and get 4 better o or d linemen then by all means lets do that. You are aware that if the QB is sacked or hurried alot then it will be much easier to cover WR's with even rookie talent.

falconchef (2/23/2008)
Statick (2/23/2008)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trade him 87.41% 4750

Especially after Hall told them that he wanted to "leave Atlanta" and how the Falcons "stabbed him in the back".

Makes him pretty darn convincing in my book. :w00t:

JaGz (2/23/2008)
falconchef (2/23/2008)

I agree 100%, Like most fans believe Hall is a "shutdown" corner. If i can save 80 million and get 4 better o or d linemen then by all means lets do that. You are aware that if the QB is sacked or hurried alot then it will be much easier to cover WR's with even rookie talent.

true but imagine that with hall

JaGz (2/23/2008)
falconchef (2/23/2008)

Yeah, people keep saying we don't need Hall we need Linemen. Well, the truth is that you need corners on the field as well when you play defense. Assuredly we all want Lewis Sanders gone, and if we trade Hall, we're left with Chris Houston and Grimes? Irons? A draft pick? Be ready to lose by 24 points a game if we go into a season with THAT as our DB corps.

falconchef (2/23/2008)
JaGz (2/23/2008)
falconchef (2/23/2008)

Yeah, people keep saying we don't need Hall we need Linemen. Well, the truth is that you need corners on the field as well when you play defense. Assuredly we all want Lewis Sanders gone, and if we trade Hall, we're left with Chris Houston and Grimes? Irons? A draft pick? Be ready to lose by 24 points a game if we go into a season with THAT as our DB corps.

LOL 24...how about 31

Statick (2/23/2008)
falconchef (2/23/2008)
Statick (2/23/2008)

Trade him 87.41% 4750

Especially after Hall told them that he wanted to "leave Atlanta" and how the Falcons "stabbed him in the back".

they said they wanted to trade him, after he said he wants to have a contract extension.

Statick (2/23/2008)
falconchef (2/23/2008)
Statick (2/23/2008)

Trade him 87.41% 4750

Where did Lance Briggs play after saying the things he said? How about Asante Samuel? They all said they'd NEVER WEAR TEAM X's UNIFORM AGAIN, then, after time smooths things out, they were both playing for their respective teams last year.