Falcons needed to clean house......D Hall needs to be traded for Value and here is WHY!!!!

FalconCrazy

Deangelo Hall needs to be traded and out of Atlanta for both the Falcons to succeed and for Hall to truly reach his potential. Here is the two arguements I have been hearing on this board of late:

Hall is our best defensive player on the team........this is true as far as talent goes!!

Hall is only 24 years old...........And I will bet he will get better in the next few years budding on being a superstar corner for a playoff team!!

Hall is a shut down corner.........at times he is when he wants to be!

Ok the other side of the coin...

Hall has not reached his full potential because he is wayyyyyy too immature (he acts like a sixth grader playing pickup football not a Professional)

Hall only plays up to his competition....if you have truly watched him play, Steve Smith and other elite recievers he will play hard most of the time. But against receivers he feels are inferior to him he gets torched game in and game out. He does not like to tackle or to sell out his body for the team. He takes plays off and is not into the word team concept!!

Signing Hall to a big contract will hinder this team from making the CAP Moves it needs to rebuild into a true contender!!

So if we can get value out of D Hall and trade him then it would be best for all:

D Hall will become a much better player and will mature to reach his true potential and the Falcons will not have a expensive CANCER On their team!!!

Think about the real working world around us where your employed.....how many people have you run into that were great at what they did but would whine all day long and not put the true effort in to their work and try to distract the others around them..

This is why Crumpler, D Hall, and a few others are being moved off the team and while I think Dunn and Brooking are kept so far (Dunn only has one year left) and can be used as a situational back. Brooking because while he is not as effective as he used to be..... there are very few choices to replace him right now (Lack of Free Agents and MLB weak in the draft.

To win Championships you dont win with talented individuals you win with a talented Team!!!!

im actually hoping we dont trade hall only if we get a 1st round and a decent player. hall is a great athlete and with everything that has happenned with this organization, its time to restart and let hall show his potential with a new staff and new players. if he doesnt do good this year then u can criticize him, but other than that hes an "outstanding" football player quoted by our new head coach

Crazy Trav (2/23/2008)
im actually hoping we dont trade hall only if we get a 1st round and a decent player. hall is a great athlete and with everything that has happenned with this organization, its time to restart and let hall show his potential with a new staff and new players. if he doesnt do good this year then u can criticize him, but other than that hes an "outstanding" football player quoted by our new head coach

As in my post I agree with ya and I think the Falcons management does want to keep him.

But you gotta weigh all the options and i think that is what they are doing now!!

FalconFanatic!!!! (2/23/2008)
go away Deion Sanders did the same thing...i guess you guys seem to forget that....

The difference between Deion Sanders and Dengelo Hall:

Deion loved to talk smack but usually backed it up by his play on the field

Deangelo takes to many plays off when he sulks

Both were below average tacklers

They both wanna win bad

I think what it is Prime Time as a person was more mature then D Hall...............

D Hall needs to be more about team and less about me!!!

The last thing the Falcons need to do is trade Deangelo Hall, but if they do, they need to try to get a first round pick from the Giants, get Jeremy Shockey to replace Crumpler, and try to get a third round pick as well. Dunn could be used as a back and a reciever, Brooking is still a great player and can still make plays. They still need to get a big between the tackles type of back. Jerious Norwood needs to get more playtime!!!

REV.2000 (2/23/2008)
grendel (2/23/2008)

He's very very overrated on this board.

THE 49er's and THE COWBOYS DIDN'T THINK SO ..... CAUSE THEY GAVE HIM THE BIG BUCKS ........:)

The 49ers and Cowboys had alot of talent around him as well, he was a missing piece for them.........

DHall will be a missing piece for some team in that shape but the Falcons puzzle right now is all scambled lol