D Hall

Guest JBopper

Guest JBopper

ATLANTA (Ticker) - Atlanta Falcons cornerback DeAngelo Hall has said he wants to quit the team, just a day after it was reported that the New York Giants are looking to trade for the two-time Pro Bowler.

In comments reported in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution on Saturday, Hall told reporters at the NFL Scouting Combine on Friday that he no longer feels wanted in Atlanta.

I don t want to stay there, he said. I would go anywhere who wants me. That s the thing. It s hard to play for or be part of an organization that doesn t want you. I just want to go somewhere where I m wanted.

Hall claimed he has never asked for a trade, but now feels betrayed by the team s actions, saying, these guys kind of stabbed me in the back, because they had entertained trade offers while telling Hall they wanted to keep him.

It s not a situation where I m out here trying to request a trade, Hall said. That is not the case. The case is these guys are out here trying to trade me. That s what it comes down to.

The Newark Star-Ledger reported Friday that the Giants could trade their first-round pick to get Hall. The Journal-Constitution also suggested that the Washington Redskins could be interested.

After next season, Hall, 24, is due to become an unrestricted free agent. According to the Journal-Constitution, his salary is $4.2 million for next season.

Guest JBopper
Rev.Jesse Jackson. (2/23/2008)
ok this is my 888 time reading this I thought this was new info.

Just got back didn`t know already posted or knew if any one had seen it.

Guest JBopper
michaelgee (2/23/2008)
The Falcons always wanted DHall, it is his big mouth and stupid antics that were never wanted or needed.

Only Hall is too dumb to figure out that he is his own worst enemy.

Hall is a decent CB but we are rebuilding.Smith wants to make his team not the leftovers from Mora and Petrino.IMO that was the reason Mora did well his first season he had the team Dan Reeves built.Kind of like the Dallas situation with Wade.He inheritated the Parcells team.Next year Dallas will be his team.

Overall Hall is a wonderful player, but exposes his thoughts just a little too much and sometimes they CAN be a little shabby. But as far as trading him...he Deeply dosent want to go but he's being put up on the market for his trade value. but the blame is all on him because your mouth can catch up with you so with him stating that "I dont want to be apart of a losing team again, I wont be" TD looked into that and knowing Hall he probably had something to say about Crumpler and Coleman getting released.

But knowing TD, im sho he asked Hall to take a reasonable 1 year contract until we come up with more money under the salary next year so we CAN then be able to pay him a more of a top CB contract. As for now, no he's being greedy and asking for a little too much from a organization thats has very little.

@tOwn GooN Till i D!3 (2/23/2008)
Overall Hall is a wonderful player, but exposes his thoughts just a little too much and sometimes they CAN be a little shabby. But as far as trading him...he Deeply dosent want to go but he's being put up on the market for his trade value. but the blame is all on him because your mouth can catch up with you so with him stating that "I dont want to be apart of a losing team again, I wont be" TD looked into that and knowing Hall he probably had something to say about Crumpler and Coleman getting released.

But knowing TD, im sho he asked Hall to take a reasonable 1 year contract until we come up with more money under the salary next year so we CAN then be able to pay him a more of a top CB contract. As for now, no he's being greedy and asking for a little too much from a organization thats has very little.

O so u know TD

Rev.Jesse Jackson. (2/23/2008)
@tOwn GooN Till i D!3 (2/23/2008)

O so u know TD

Naww but the attitude he's been around in New England its not hard to point out what his expectations is and what he tolerates:hehe: