Do you think Deon would have been as good...

Abe

Im kinda neutral an the D-hall debate. I think he is very good and i also like the idea of getting some nice picks. The one thing that i keep seeing is he couldn't hold Deon's jock...

If Deon played today with the new rules about bumping recievers and not touching them after five yards im not quite sure he would have been as great also. I think its very hard to compare the new corners with the old because of all the favorable changes for recievers to help scoring.

Just something i was thinking about. Oh and to the mods, i was formally Abraham and i was banned for no reason at all and its been three months. Could you maybe put me back in buisness?

Abe (2/23/2008)
Im kinda neutral an the D-hall debate. I think he is very good and i also like the idea of getting some nice picks. The one thing that i keep seeing is he couldn't hold Deon's jock...

If Deon played today with the new rules about bumping recievers and not touching them after five yards im not quite sure he would have been as great also. I think its very hard to compare the new corners with the old because of all the favorable changes for recievers to help scoring.

Just something i was thinking about. Oh and to the mods, i was formally Abraham and i was banned for no reason at all and its been three months. Could you maybe put me back in buisness?

Deion's forte was speed. He lured QB's and WR's into a false sense of security by playing off and then closing quickly on the ball.