Your two cents about the team now????????

petrinoHATER

Ok I keep reading.

You asked for this,look at the Titans,Colts and this is how the Pats did it.

No its not.The Colts have Payton Manning,this kinda helps the team a dump truck load.

The Titans cant get over the Colt hump and maybe worse next season.

The Patriots,well lets not go there.They came into this thing with some decent players and unintentionally picked up a cool as ice QB in Brady.

There team spoke with Players(Vet Guys) saying lets grab up as much solid talent and we will win a SuperBowl.Well it worked and the reason it continued is because they did it again the next year.Missed one and went and won another the year after.They are always a team to beat and this is because they get big pay talent for a not alot,Brady is no where close to the top pay guy in NE.

Think that would be the case anywhere else? NOPE.

We are not as close as the Titans to being a complete football team,we should not even deserved to be mentioned in the same sentence as the Colts and the Pats unless we get stuck playing them at this point.

So please stop saying that we know TD is going to do a good job.I personally am willing to bet that TD was NOT the all mighty of talent evaluating in NE.

So for us to think we cant bring in the grass they have but maybe the guy who cut it we can have the same type of success is just going to be a joke.

You need the right formula with Grass and the right people in charge,but we are getting rid of our in part with Hall to take a stab at some un proven rookie.

I personally think we needed a major change but I dont think

Hall,Boley,J.A.,Huston,White,Horn,Shockley and some other need to be apart of the change.

They need to be apart of the solution.

I guess I will say that.

Hall is not the QB and would not set us back like a poor selection in the draft like a Matt Ryan if he is a bust in the NFL.

Hall would not do anything but sure up his position in our team.

I see more good then bad by keeping Hall around,but only time will tell what happens.

Hall is a guy that I would hate to see leave. His demands for $$$$ may leave us with few options but to trade him. Hall doesn't seem to have a team first mentality.

I've followed the falcons for a long, long time. I've seen many players come and go. In the end, I'll still be a fan no matter what happens in the Hall situation.

The Great American (2/23/2008)
Hall is a guy that I would hate to see leave. His demands for $$$$ may leave us with few options but to trade him. Hall doesn't seem to have a team first mentality.

I've followed the falcons for a long, long time. I've seen many players come and go. In the end, I'll still be a fan no matter what happens in the Hall situation.

hall DOES have a team first mentality, he hates where this team is going...he was upset when we hired petrino as was crumpler and they voiced their opinions, which were obviously correct since he ran out midway through the season.

he wants the team to succeed, and with some of the moves the front office is making, he doesnt believe it will happen

I like the direction the Falcons are headed.

The only moves I disagree with so far is keeping Dunn and Brooking W/O restructuring but then maybe they are saying, lets not drag these contracts out this is the last year and it's done, like I said I'm not a contract person so JMO.

Hall wasn't a team player, he was a good CB but that was the extent of it. We are a rebuilding team we can't afford to pay one player 10 Million a year, if we were closer to winning then I would say pay the Man but we are 2 or 3 years from a winning season.

Hall is full of himself, he wants the money, but because he hates losing the children on this board think he is a team player, unfortunately I guess thats what is being taught in school these days.

Dalton (2/23/2008)
hall DOES have a team first mentality, he hates where this team is going...he was upset when we hired petrino as was crumpler and they voiced their opinions, which were obviously correct since he ran out midway through the season.

No secret here.

he wants the team to succeed, and with some of the moves the front office is making, he doesnt believe it will happen

I read an article where Crumpler said Falcons team doctors misinformed the new coaching staff about his knee and the time line for a full recovery. After getting two seperate outside opinions it was said rest and only rest is what Crumpler needed to make a full recovery.

Not additonal surgery and 6 mos. of therapy.

He said Blank and Mckay would take Pigtrino's advise creating all sorts of problems.

And apparently things aren't getting any better in Deangelo Halls eyes.

I don't see anything to get excited about with these new guy's.

"The more things change, the more they stay the same."

After 40+ years in the league the Falcons are finally an expansion team :blink: :doze:

petrinoHATER (2/23/2008)
Ok I keep reading.

You asked for this,look at the Titans,Colts and this is how the Pats did it.

No its not.The Colts have Payton Manning,this kinda helps the team a dump truck load.

The Titans cant get over the Colt hump and maybe worse next season.

The Patriots,well lets not go there.They came into this thing with some decent players and unintentionally picked up a cool as ice QB in Brady.

There team spoke with Players(Vet Guys) saying lets grab up as much solid talent and we will win a SuperBowl.Well it worked and the reason it continued is because they did it again the next year.Missed one and went and won another the year after.They are always a team to beat and this is because they get big pay talent for a not alot,Brady is no where close to the top pay guy in NE.

Think that would be the case anywhere else? NOPE.

We are not as close as the Titans to being a complete football team,we should not even deserved to be mentioned in the same sentence as the Colts and the Pats unless we get stuck playing them at this point.

So please stop saying that we know TD is going to do a good job.I personally am willing to bet that TD was NOT the all mighty of talent evaluating in NE.

So for us to think we cant bring in the grass they have but maybe the guy who cut it we can have the same type of success is just going to be a joke.

You need the right formula with Grass and the right people in charge,but we are getting rid of our in part with Hall to take a stab at some un proven rookie.

I personally think we needed a major change but I dont think

Hall,Boley,J.A.,Huston,White,Horn,Shockley and some other need to be apart of the change.

They need to be apart of the solution.

I guess I will say that.

Hall is not the QB and would not set us back like a poor selection in the draft like a Matt Ryan if he is a bust in the NFL.

Hall would not do anything but sure up his position in our team.

I see more good then bad by keeping Hall around,but only time will tell what happens.

Good post.