Once this joke of a franchise's pathetic fans have run Hall out of town...

what will be left on this shell called a team? An aging 8 game per season Abraham? White? Norwood? Boley? 3 successful draft picks does not a team make.

I've actually decided Ill be happy once Hall is traded because if he goes to a good team I can forget about this horrible city and its disgraceful fans and watch the team wallow in mediocrity for the next decade.

But hey, atleast all the "thugs" will be gone.

Clowns.

blunttokinplaymaker (2/23/2008)
what will be left on this shell called a team? An aging 8 game per season Abraham? White? Norwood? Boley? 3 successful draft picks does not a team make.

I've actually decided Ill be happy once Hall is traded because if he goes to a good team I can forget about this horrible city and its disgraceful fans and watch the team wallow in mediocrity for the next decade.

Clowns.

YOUR LIFE MUST REALLY BE MISERABLE. GOOD BYE. SORRY YOU STAYED SO LONG ...... NOW LET THE FLAMING BEGIN ...... YOU ARE AS GOOD AS TOAST. GET HIM GUYS ... :angry:

Clowns.

Who the **** are you to talk anyway? You never were a fan of the Falcons to talk like that!

I hope you leave!

I'm sure you are gonna get flamed from this post, this is a big mistake and I hate to see that for anyone but I will give you some advice.

"Judge not lest ye be judged"! - Yeah I know I'm gonna get some flare from a flame thrower from that in this thread - "Dang, too many "F's" in that statement.....

Let me correct your apparent drunken state of mind as far as Georgia and Atlanta and the Falcons go, "Wonderfull City, The team is looking promising, The fans are feakin AWESOME, the PAST IS THE PAST and MEANS NOTHING where certain players are concerned, All other teams are the enemy starting the new season, and there is a better tomorrow!!!!".

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

freeze1st (2/23/2008)

Clowns.

Who the **** are you to talk anyway? You never were a fan of the Falcons to talk like that!

I hope you leave!

I'm sure you are gonna get flamed from this post, this is a big mistake and I hate to see that for anyone but I will give you some advice.

"Judge not lest ye be judged"! - Yeah I know I'm gonna get some flare from a flame thrower from that in this thread - "Dang, too many "F's" in that statement.....

Let me correct your apparent drunken state of mind as far as Georgia and Atlanta and the Falcons go, "Wonderfull City, The team is looking promising, The fans are feakin AWESOME, the PAST IS THE PAST and MEANS NOTHING where certain players are concerned, All other teams are the enemy starting the new season, and there is a better tomorrow!!!!".

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

All Rise.......AMEN! Couldnt have said that any better

Clowns.

That's one of the most idiotic posts I have ever had the displeasure of reading on here. Last time I checked the fans didn't occupy the GM's seat, hence they don't have the power to make deals involving the players......

Another thread started by another drama queen.

This time of year GM'S are talking about many

scenario's but because Hall's name get's mentioned

he gets all out of shape. He doesn't want to be

here unless he can run the team. All this yapping

is hurting his trade value with some teams. Good

teams are no different from bad teams in that they

don't have time to listen to all that stuff. It breaks

up any positive flow that you get working.

Clowns.

All the thugs will be gone....including you Mr Blunt Toking Play Maker

marvinthemartian (2/23/2008)

All the thugs will be gone....including you Mr Blunt Toking Play Maker

I didn't even read his username....

It all makes sense now....

Clowns.

Your the type of fan that makes alot of people HAPPY when certain players get cut or traded, because you are a fan of a person not a team. With that said when will you stop posting on this board? after Hall is traded or when YKW finally gets cut?

Ive said before i don't wont to lose good players and Hall is a good player not a Great one, so it will be nice to lose all the bandwagon for a person fans.

1 last question. If Hall didn't get Traded and he didn't receive a extension and pulled his little cry baby im not playing in 08 what would be your feelings toward him? Im sure you would defend his actions.

so when he is finally traded, all I can say is Buh Bye.

Who is DeAngelo Hall to think that somehow he is better than anyone else on this team to such a degree that he cannot be traded to improve the team? It is a business. He wants more money after acting like an idiot on more than one occassion this year...do the Falcons go on national TV and act as if they have been stabbed in the back? No. Why? Because it is a business for one and secondarily, the Falcons are about TEAM and Deangelo is about ME.

Clowns.

Bye, enjoy following MeAngelo.

Clowns.

Hmmm...the Falcons are 30-34 in Hall's career. Pretty...mediocre

Clowns.

I agree 100%.....let them have a bunch of choir boys....Y ou dont want Vick for what he did off the field and you dont want Hall for what he did on the field

atlballer (2/23/2008)

Clowns.

I agree 100%.....let them have a bunch of choir boys....Y ou dont want Vick for what he did off the field and you dont want Hall for what he did on the field

u can go to

Clowns.

Why don't you have a moment of introspect, evaluate fanship, then come back and tell me what or who's pathetic. Many of us have been here through thick and thin, many of us haven't been fans but for a short time and still have faith, and the Constitution implies that you can live wherever you want. Atlanta is not a horrible city. It's just horrible to you. You may say "disgraceful fans", but that's an oxymoron, isn't it? Come back when you have more intelligent and respectful things to say.

Clowns.

I think that blunt you are tokin is heavily laced with crack rock and modeling glue. the fans have run Hall out of town?? you are a freakin' ****** if you think the fans have any decision making power or influence in getting Hall traded. this is the GM's decision to shop him and he didnt take a fan poll before deciding to do it.